• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Antonio Nusa

Those were, and still are, crazy people.

But we were never going to get Haaland back then. He was always too closely connected to Manchester to go anywhere else. And our financial uncertainties from the stadium build left us unable to throw high dough at anyone.
Anywhere else? He didn't go to United precisely because he wanted playing time and to develop his game. If he had thought Spurs was a place to do so he would have joined.

Hahaha, I think Spurs conditions us to believe we can't have nice things ..

I suspect if Ange went on a 5 year glory run and won a bunch of trophies, some percentage of Spurs fans would wake up every day wondering when it would implode.
And some would criticise Levy because we won't the intergalactic cup yet

Jumping on the bandwagon without even having watched a YouTube video with awful music, it'd be lovely if we could get a signing like this wrapped up this window. Would take the edge off the disappointment of being out of the cups to see we're already looking to be able to compete next season.

We've got plenty of young talent knocking around and adding to that is always a good thing and whilst it's a sad thought some succession planning for Son would be prudent. I was hoping for an upgrade in midfield but seeing as we don't have a huge amount of games left it makes sense to stick with what we've got and do some work on the forward line.

I don't fully understand the nuances of the rule but it's really odd if we can sign him, loan him back and then still register him for the purposes of becoming HG, not sure if it's the intention of the rule but makes sense to do it if we can obviously..

Jumping on the bandwagon without even having watched a YouTube video with awful music, it'd be lovely if we could get a signing like this wrapped up this window. Would take the edge off the disappointment of being out of the cups to see we're already looking to be able to compete next season.

We've got plenty of young talent knocking around and adding to that is always a good thing and whilst it's a sad thought some succession planning for Son would be prudent. I was hoping for an upgrade in midfield but seeing as we don't have a huge amount of games left it makes sense to stick with what we've got and do some work on the forward line.

I don't fully understand the nuances of the rule but it's really odd if we can sign him, loan him back and then still register him for the purposes of becoming HG, not sure if it's the intention of the rule but makes sense to do it if we can obviously..
It's worth a trip down the YouTube rabbit hole. This lad passes the eye test... believe me.

Back