• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Antonio Nusa

I am afraid the deal is going to hell.. its too quiet. The thing is that he is too perfect for Spurs.. so my old supporter hart say that the deal will not happen

I am afraid the deal is going to hell.. its too quiet. The thing is that he is too perfect for Spurs.. so my old supporter hart say that the deal will not happen

Hahaha, I think Spurs conditions us to believe we can't have nice things ..

I suspect if Ange went on a 5 year glory run and won a bunch of trophies, some percentage of Spurs fans would wake up every day wondering when it would implode.

After the little utterance of stories touted possible Saudi Sportswashing Machine interest, nothing further seems to have been said in that regard. As someone said earlier, it smacks of Brugge and/or agent trying to flush out any other interest to try and extract more favourable terms from us within negotiations. But there's been no headline about gazumping.

You might say no Nusa's good Nusa.

Hahaha, I think Spurs conditions us to believe we can't have nice things ..

I suspect if Ange went on a 5 year glory run and won a bunch of trophies, some percentage of Spurs fans would wake up every day wondering when it would implode.

You are the one limiting it to five years Raz!

After the little utterance of stories touted possible Saudi Sportswashing Machine interest, nothing further seems to have been said in that regard. As someone said earlier, it smacks of Brugge and/or agent trying to flush out any other interest to try and extract more favourable terms from us within negotiations. But there's been no headline about gazumping.

You might say no Nusa's good Nusa.
should have course be that the deal is dying quietly. But most likely I think it's a decent sign that things are being kept quiet and that there aren't a lot of other teams willing to pay up.

He's nothing more than a chatty aggregator. While he and his brother - or guests - aren't dislikable, they are hardly cutting edge informants.

Yeah still a lot for an 18 year old that
Or we could go for Nico Williams who is more experienced and more accomplished at 21 but he's going to cost 60m+.

We kind of can't have it both ways. U proven super talent? Then you pay now for potential or go for the more proven option and you need pay more anyway.

Real Madrid paid €45m for Vinícius in 2018. Not saying Nusa will become as good as him, but the talent is on similar level as Vinícius was. The potential can be sky high. If we get him for around €30m it could become a real bargain.
This is the key point, this isn't your typical 'potentially really good player' young signing. All the feedback is that he is a generational type talent and while of course there are no guarantees it makes sense to pay a level more to secure such a signing....

One of those where his value for money depends on his development. Will he continue his rate of development or stand still?

All we (scouts) can do is check his mentality and application. And it seems like we might have an individual who’s grounded, has a strong work ethic and will keep on improving. 20-30m seems about right to me. Could make Johnson look expensive especially as Nusa can be homegrown!

Back