• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Antonio Nusa

Nusa supposedly (according to Norwegian sources) wants to play the rest of this season for Brugge, which was the reason he wasn't interested in Chelski last summer. A lot of PL teams are interested in him, he's an Arse fan supposedly, but he's still interested in joining us. Just hope scum don't come sniffing.
Im not shoure of the Arsenal fan thing… but his biggest Idol is Ødegaard. And I bet Ødegaard is trying to get the Club to sign him.

Seems like he could be genuinely interested. Brugge perhaps ok with selling him and keeping him for half a season, will probably lose him in the summer too. Good moment with a lot of clubs lacking freedom to move in the market for various reasons.

Hope we get it done. But seems to be some way to go. He's a very highly rated player, everybody knows about him. Won't be easy.

Quite encouraged by him wanting to stay there until the summer. Not pushing for a big money move last summer. Seems sensible. And we could be a rather sensible next move for him.

Great to be in the mix for the next big talents, and even leading the charge so it seems.

Often hear that it means a lot to players that a club has held a long(er) standing interest over others that try to jump in at the last minute.

We seem to be doing something right in our approach. Good to see.

Great to be in the mix for the next big talents, and even leading the charge so it seems.

Often hear that it means a lot to players that a club has held a long(er) standing interest over others that try to jump in at the last minute.

We seem to be doing something right in our approach. Good to see.
Definitely agree. Would be such an exciting signing. But all the club can do is try to do the right thing, then see what happens.

But all the club can do is try to do the right thing, then see what happens.
That reminds me of Rivaldo!

Tottenham manager Glenn Hoddle was sent a personal letter by World Cup winner Rivaldo explaining why he chose to turn down a move to White Hart Lane from Barcelona.

"We were close to getting Rivaldo and I know that Daniel put in a supreme effort on our behalf," said Hoddle. "This illustrates the high nature of our ambition and the fact that we prefer to operate away from the spotlight."

I DON'T NEED ENDLESS UPDATES. JUST TELL ME WHEN IT'S DONE!

This is directed at the 'I don't knows', not posters in here.

I DON'T NEED ENDLESS UPDATES. JUST TELL ME WHEN IT'S DONE!

This is directed at the 'I don't knows', not posters in here.
From what I've seen this has gone mostly quiet after fairly credible reports that negotiations will continue.

Impossible to know what's happening of course, but seems to be a less leaky process than the Dragusin deal for example. Of course there will be people who try to fill that void of information, but unless it's from someone with a credible reputation that's best ignored imo.

242825464.jpg

r658b1.jpg

stock-photo-directions-on-a-street-nusa-dua-bali-indonesia-december-2239158217.jpg

Back