• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Antonio Nusa

It’s got to be £400k a week there so £20m is right

That’s also a lot of money for payments if we buy and pay on instalments

You pay someone £50k a week in Europe and that’s a LOT
But they for £25m over 5 years that’s a run rate of £7.5m per season

I'd be stunned if all Perisic's wages are being covered by his new club. We got him on a free so he'll have been one of the top earners. Hajduk Split surely cannot afford all that.
We'll have paid out to Lloris as well to cover his significant wage fall in moving to the US

But, yeah, still surely a saving.

Last edited:
Don't think Daily Hotspur is a source/tier that I would take seriously

Romano and a few other more reputable reporting it, summary at moment seems to be (common statements)
- We have been interested for some time
- Neither club or player is interested in moving this window
- Chelsea made offer in summer, player said no
- Current talks are around £30M buy with loan back option
- No official bid lodged but talks in progress (similar to Dragusin, we only put actual bid in late)

€30m is the only thing i've read different.

I'd be stunned if all Perisic's wages are being covered by his new club. We got him on a free so he'll have been one of the top earners. Hajduk Split surely cannot afford all that.
We'll have paid out to Lloris as well to cover his significant wage fall in moving to the US

But, yeah, still surely a saving.
I think we will be paying his wages until the summer
But post summer it’s a huge saving
He would have been on huge money
Add in Kanes wages too

Why does anyone ever bother posting 'Football Insider' links :D Just like ITK posts, a complete waste of time....

Why does anyone ever bother posting 'Football Insider' links :D Just like ITK posts, a complete waste of time....
Its just an aggregator. Its referenced the original source - Peter O'Rouke from Sky Sports. Still nonsense though obviously

Its just an aggregator. Its referenced the original source - Peter O'Rouke from Sky Sports. Still nonsense though obviously

He's moved from Sky to Football Insider it seems. Not sure if that's a step up or down. Think he has a decent track record.

Nusa supposedly (according to Norwegian sources) wants to play the rest of this season for Brugge, which was the reason he wasn't interested in Chelski last summer. A lot of PL teams are interested in him, he's an Arse fan supposedly, but he's still interested in joining us. Just hope scum don't come sniffing.

Back