• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Antonio Conte - officially NOT the coach of THFC

He's done now. He's not getting us remotely close to player to our potential

Million miles short. Losing is part and parcel of sport, but there's no fight, and that lies with the manager

I don't know about that, we've seen this for years now.

The only thing we do consistently is bottle it.

I still think our issues are the players.

I wouldn't have taken Royal off tonight though.

Agree totally that they have to take a large share of the blame - and a proper clear out is needed. But the manager’s system, motivation and in-game management are very clearly brick.

Agree totally that they have to take a large share of the blame - and a proper clear out is needed. But the manager’s system, motivation and in-game management are very clearly brick.

yet elsewhere it's won him trophy after trophy, the same was said about Jose, who won everything everywhere in every other job, same was said about Poch in his last year, took another job and started winning things within days

there is something about us, we are unmanageable

Players need to take some blame but I just don't see anything in Conte personality of demeanour that suggests that he wants to be here or should be given a chance to build with us....the miserable Chelsea scummer can now leave, he has my blessing....what's Italian for P45

You knew what was coming.
Sit back, and hope something comes off when we do attack.

Need a goal, bring on Sanchez....

I think I'm done watching us for a while.

yet elsewhere it's won him trophy after trophy, the same was said about Jose, who won everything everywhere in every other job, same was said about Poch in his last year, took another job and started winning things within days

Didn't they all win with teams that either have/had large amount of funds, or dominant league already?

Didn't they all win with teams that either have/had large amount of funds, or dominant league already?

Someone just highlighted his horrendous knock out comp record, stone me it's worse than ours as a club for this so called Elite gaffer

Can't coach youngsters, can't play two games a week without him moaning, only plays one system, can only work with a certain type of player....I mean every excuse I ever hear just makes it more reason to part ways.

Thanks for last season but we have since gone backwards despite backing.

Not good enough

Players need to take some blame but I just don't see anything in Conte personality of demeanour that suggests that he wants to be here or should be given a chance to build with us....the miserable Chelsea scummer can now leave, he has my blessing....what's Italian for P45
P45'aaaaa

It wasn’t bottling it, it was a brick performance with no urgency or creativity. Leaving or taking off Royal wasn’t an issue, it was the midfield to forwards creating nothing that was the issue

Jose won his first league and CL with what he found down the back of the sofa
And is not even managing the best team in Rome, the game changes, these relics don't.

Jose was out coached by a manager who used his one free call a day to name his starting eleven from prison. A ground breaking achievement if there was ever one

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

Maybe we had the wrong manager for the team we had? Poch’s best team, would we have won more if we had a Pep or Klopp in charge?

Conte will be gone in the Summer, of that I am sure. But nothing will change until we get some competent centre backs and some creativity and intelligence in the team. If our front 3 aren't on it we are clueless in attack.

Back