• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Antonio Conte - officially NOT the coach of THFC

Maybe not but this whole idea that it gives the manager some kind of right to down tools because of it is laughable.

I mean Zerbi, Silva and Frank are doing alot better with alot less relative to the club and generally when they talk they talk about inclusive squad goals and are positive people, maybe just maybe some of its frame of mind.

As I said we forced into playing energetic youth when the team broke and low and behold they were not terrible, but had to wait till worse case.

Too passive and structured to a negative fault.

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

No pressure on those guys though, they probably have loads of crap games here and there but nobody notices the way they do with us.

I wonder if you’d been off work following surgery and hadn’t caught up with your work yet, would you deserve the sack too?

No pressure on those guys though, they probably have loads of crap games here and there but nobody notices the way they do with us.
Well by nature of being lesser teams yeh true, but all three being within spitting distance of us also reflects badly on Conte

Well by nature of being lesser teams yeh true, but all three being within spitting distance of us also reflects badly on Conte

They don’t have the mentally weak players to deal with that he does.

I think it very likely that he’s actually holding things together somewhat and it could get worse if we change manager.

Can't be defending this anymore guys now come on.

The guys clearly not interested but more than that maybe there's a reason no one plays 3-4-3 and nearly all successful modern managers play with attacking intent, certainly teams in the PL.

Anyone still defending this needs to wake up.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Most of us arent paid £15m p.a.

Where is the cut off? If you’re paid over 5m you don’t get any allowance for going under the knife, is that how it works? Or are humans with money made of different matter, they heal quicker?

They don’t have the mentally weak players to deal with that he does.

I think it very likely that he’s actually holding things together somewhat and it could get worse if we change manager.
How do you know that for sure though? How do you know that they just haven't managed to tap into them better?

Or he could look to alternatives, there are definitely players in that mould he could have dropped before now and chosen not to

Back