• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Antonio Conte - officially NOT the coach of THFC

Non existing match coaching and unbelivebly strange team selection.

We are under with two goals at half time and excluding Bentancur sub due to injury I think it was at the 70 minute he made the subs, unbelievably poor coaching. And then put Son as a nr. 10, a player who can't keep the ball in possession and whose passing us have been poor all season. If he must play Son, drop Kulu or Kane then and play Son Striker, that is a position he has worked good in before.

Also benching Royal after a great performance and starting Porro a new player and partner him with Tanganga... Nice way to kill any confidence he had from Portugal. Would have been perfect to put him on after 55 min today.

Don't you just want to enjoy football again? And win a bit too. Why the masochism for being both an ugly and a brick team?

Good GHod just let it go man, pochettino has come and gone, and not the only manager out there who can play well and win.

I feel sorry for your first love of you are like this about a manager ... get a grip.

Tuchel if anyone
Personally I think Tuchel don't have half the brain of Frank. Brentford have the best recruitment in the PL (money considered) a clear plan how to play, a great match coach and not an over emotional person as Tuchel.

Personally I think Tuchel don't have half the brain of Frank. Brentford have the best recruitment in the PL (money considered) a clear plan how to play, a great match coach and not an over emotional person as Tuchel.

You and many spurs fans wouldn't put up with the players he has brought. They are punching and well done to them, but not one Brentford player would get into this spurs team.

You and many spurs fans wouldn't put up with the players he has brought. They are punching and well done to them, but not one Brentford player would get into this spurs team.
He have bought players in Branford's budget, that is why I wrote money considering, the question with Frank is what he can do with more money a better players. I think he will be the next big manager.

Back