• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Antonio Conte - officially NOT the coach of THFC

I will never, ever get over that.
I still believe had that ludicrous decision not been given we'd have won that game.

outside of a Spurs message board, this never really got the exposure or publicity it deserved. It was a scandalous decision that literally guts me and even now I’m fuming just writing this. To make it worse, the wall pushers would have had minutes silences, and petitions going up to the government.

When are the players due back from international duty? Surely there has to be an announcement within the next 48 hours?

Can you imagine the atmosphere at WHL if Conte is still charge for the Brighton game?

No. I have no idea how the majority of fans would take it. Some of what he said most will agree with. Just certain parts (like omitting responsibility) we think he's a taco trying to get fired on purpose.

How do the players feel? It doesn't look like he'll stay, but slagged them off.

Think everyone would just be confussed. Including conte.

The whole Conte saga will just distance more fans from Spurs. Probably only a short term thing but the brand of football has made a lot of us more numb and emotionless when it comes to Spurs and this whole sorry saga after his outburst makes it worse still

Can't remember where i was when we won the league cups. Remember when we lost to blackburn and 87 though. Weird.

Probably got really drunk.

We can announce that Head Coach Antonio Conte has left the Club by mutual agreement. We achieved Champions League qualification in Antonio’s first season at the Club. We thank Antonio for his contribution and wish him well for the future.

Cristian Stellini will take the team as Acting Head Coach for the remainder of the season, along with Ryan Mason as Assistant Head Coach.

Daniel Levy, Chairman: “We have 10 Premier League games remaining and we have a fight on our hands for a Champions League place. We all need to pull together. Everyone has to step up to ensure the highest possible finish for our Club and amazing, loyal supporters.”

Back