• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Antonio Conte - officially NOT the coach of THFC

He can fudge off in my humble opinion, he’s the one choosing to play this way. Our defence is brick, our attackers are great, so that he decides to invite preassure at every turn is beyond me. He has bought half a team and refuse to use most of them, then blames everyone but himself. Gone tonight please

So is the shirt cursed? Said years ago the coach needs to do a barry fry and tinkle in the corners at midnight to remove it. Maybe sacrifice a chicken to jobu.
Haha you been watching Major League?

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

He must be really unlucky to keep taking jobs where everyone else ends up sabotaging him
Brilliant article in the Italian press this week defending the now manager who spent 100m as Conte Spent 275m and cried

I said before, you read his end of days press conferences at every club, even those that back him and they all ring the same

He has absolved himself of any blame to spare his reputation. Managers like agents and players ain't stupid, if you trott out the same line as those before you then the thickos on YouTube and in the press might believe it.

But he might be close to figuring out why players are demotivated and not fighting but the reason might be a little closer to home to home than he would ever admit

weren’t motivated under Jose, Nuno or Poch either, this is exactly what we always see around this time

the players are clams, they’ve let another manager down

Not sure what his issue is. The 'Selfish' long-standing issue thing doesnt make sense. Taking the starting 11 today, only Dier, Davies and Kane have been there properly long term.

He's also the manager. He needs to motivate them. If he can't then he's not an elite manager and/or he needs to drop the players who aren't motivated or selfish

Feels like he's trying to engineer an exit

Not sure what his issue is. The 'Selfish' long-standing issue thing doesnt make sense. Taking the starting 11 today, only Dier, Davies and Kane have been there properly long term.

He's also the manager. He needs to motivate them. If he can't then he's not an elite manager and/or he needs to drop the players who aren't motivated or selfish

He always does
At every club

weren’t motivated under Jose, Nuno or Poch either, this is exactly what we always see around this time

the players are clams, they’ve let another manager down

Doesnt stack up = half the team/squad weren't at the club under Poch or Jose

Forster, Porro, Royal, Romero, Lenglet, PEH, Skipp, Bentancur, Sarr, Bisouma, Perisic, Richie, Kulu etc - none of these played under Poch. Most of these didnt play under Mourinho

Or one of them is really fudging toxic

He did this with ten games to last year. Burnley wasnt it?

I can't stand the bloke but this is a wake up call to the players. Same as last season.

He was singing Davies' praises in the week as well - almost like he's just flailing around trying to deflect from his tinkle poor performance as manager this season

Back