• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Another Tottenham vs Sunderland OMT like.

Can't understand some of the moaning on this thread. We murdered Sunderland. Sure we can play better but we were utterly dominant and won the game. We're third and we're unbeaten.

The fellas whinging are the reason that when results do against Poch, and at some stage they will, we'll have people calling for his head.

I'm not logging on to this site again until we smash someone 4-0 or 5-0.

Can't understand some of the moaning on this thread. We murdered Sunderland. Sure we can play better but we were utterly dominant and won the game. We're third and we're unbeaten.

The fellas whinging are the reason that when results do against Poch, and at some stage they will, we'll have people calling for his head.

Here here
Yes we should have won by more but we won...
Points in the bag and move on

Any injuries are unfortunate but can happen at anytime

We have only conceded two goals and none in open play!!!!

Too late, we did that last weekend!

Son played well. Sissoko better than I hoped. The squad getting up to speed. A massive improvement on where we were this time last season.

Didn't get to watch the game, but from the 14 min highlights it looked a ridiculously one sided game and a very deserved win. Which is the most important thing, because Spurs of the past would've likely drawn or lost a game like this.

I would've thought them playing different positions might've helped with that

nice retort, a snide comment... If you were going to say anything then surely it should have been how they differ as players and put me right. Both strong, fairly quick, win the ball relatively well and play the simply pass from what i could see but aside from that, not a lot between them.

Maybe I'm too 1999 and for 30 million i expect a game changer : ) football moved on too much for me!

Sorry guys ...when ever, are we going to crack it and become TOP DOGS for once in a while.

There's only so many teams above us and what ever we do we still can not get there.

Anyway;;;;;Come on you Spurs....................

PS..I thought Chadli was good/////and we sold him!

What happened today !!!!
We had zillions of shots at their goal. We must also had around 70% of possession.
Only 1 goal. I will happily take that. As the game went on, I was feeling more and more nervous.
Many Tusker lagers were consumed ;)
Anyway we won and have moved to 3rd in the table. :)
The commentator said something like these were the most shots on goal & possession in the league.
Worried about the injuries to Dembele, Dier & Kane. All 1st team players. Maybe Poch is overworking the guys.

On the food front, nothing exotic. Managed to get an aged ( 21 days ) prime beef fillet.
Cooked that on the BBQ, and served with baked jacket potatoes, pepper sauce and mushroom / cream sauce.
Also had a healthy fresh green salad locally called Khucumbari . However, my version is way way better.

Goodnight good people. Sleep well.

COYS

We dominated the game, should have won by more. Glad we closed out the 1-0, that's a big positive.

There were other positives and negatives from today imo.
Negatives were Lloris's casualness in distribution -- he's been coasting lately, need more from our captain imo.
Sissoko fading after 70 mins -- I'm guessing fitness.
Alli in the deep midfield position -- injuries meant he had to play there for a bit and he was sloppy at times, not a responsible enough player to occupy this spot imo.
Final negative was a lack of ruthlessness with our chances, we didn't kill it and could have been punished with a sucker punch.

Positives -- we created lots of good chances, Kane scored again, clean sheet, 3 points and good resolve shown by the players when we got hit with injuries in the 2nd half.

Overall, very good stuff, well done boys.

Wednesday night then.:D

Well, we got three points. One of the very worst games of the season, but we got three points.

Positives -

- Son did well. Constantly agile, adept and quick, and was probably our MotM today.
- Wanyama showed some chops on the ball that I frankly didn't think he had, including one very good cross-field ball to Walker and several neat turns to escape players closing down.
- Toby, as usual, looked unruffled, even when playing in a somewhat unfamiliar LCB position.
- Walker was our best defender.
- Verts was assured on the left.

Negatives -

- We were wasteful on the ball and when presented with chances. We were also almost made to pay for that wastefulness two or three times.
- Sissoko was a passenger, despite his usefulness in stretching Sunderland's back line.
- Lloris' distribution was *very* bad today. Vorm mentioned that the open hole in the stadium sends crossfield winds into the penalty boxes that make it difficult for GKs, but Pickford didn't seem to have any problems.
- Janssen's late miss (where he sent the ball on a voyage through the solar system when clean through on goal) was Soldado-esque.
- Goddamn it, what, did the Black Plague hit us midway through the match? I hope Dier and Dembele are okay.

Well, we got three points. One of the very worst games of the season, but we got three points.

Positives -

- Son did well. Constantly agile, adept and quick, and was probably our MotM today.
- Wanyama showed some chops on the ball that I frankly didn't think he had, including one very good cross-field ball to Walker and several neat turns to escape players closing down.
- Toby, as usual, looked unruffled, even when playing in a somewhat unfamiliar LCB position.
- Walker was our best defender.
- Verts was assured on the left.

Negatives -

- We were wasteful on the ball and when presented with chances. We were also almost made to pay for that wastefulness two or three times.
- Sissoko was a passenger, despite his usefulness in stretching Sunderland's back line.
- Lloris' distribution was *very* bad today. Vorm mentioned that the open hole in the stadium sends crossfield winds into the penalty boxes that make it difficult for GKs, but Pickford didn't seem to have any problems.
- Janssen's late miss (where he sent the ball on a voyage through the solar system when clean through on goal) was Soldado-esque.
- Goddamn it, what, did the Black Plague hit us midway through the match? I hope Dier and Dembele are okay.

One of the worst games of the season? I just don't get this? As far as I'm concerned almost the most we can ask for in terms of the coaching staff preparing the team is to get exactly what we got. Playing then off the park. A ridiculous number of shots and possession. When they are sitting that deep clear chances are going to be tough to create so anything after that is down to luck, and not a reasonable expectation.

Back