• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Andre Villas-Boas - Head Coach

Tottenham Hotspur @SpursOfficial

The first thing Andre did upon arrival was go out and inspect the training pitches.

'...Daniel Levy continued: "We are constantly looking to move the Club forward. It is important that we now look to develop the potential within the squads at all levels, whilst strengthening the First Team in the summer in key positions with players who will become part of the future success of the Club.”'

403628_Tottenham_Hotspur.jpg

Tottenham Hotspur @SpursOfficial

The first thing Andre did upon arrival was go out and inspect the training pitches.

and after a full inspection, he declared they were all brick and have to be ripped up

just realised this has been released at the same time as the UK Athletes team is announced.

Great appointment. Our summer has started moving at last. Upgraded the manager, now lets get some players in!!!!

Welcome, Andre. Looking forward to working with you (you'll be working, I'll be bricking my pants that this goes well.)
Good luck!!
COYS.

First 5 games:

Newcatle (a)
West Brom (h)
Norwich (h)
Reading (a)
QPR (h)

fudge me...he wants to start well against that shower of brick!

All those ex Tottenham 'heros' must be tinkled that they cannot get on SSN and earn their £50 appearance fee with the Olympics news in the way

Back