• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Andre Villas-Boas - Head Coach

Still harboured a hope that it might have been Guardiola, right till the end. :(

Wait....they haven't announced who the assistant manager is, have they? :-k :eek:

Don't think there will be one as we no longer have a manager. :-"

damn.

Oh well good lucK AVB and i hope you prove the doubters (me being the biggest one) wrong.

Last edited:
Not to be a Nazi about it, but could we edit the thread title to say: André Villas-Boas? Might as well get the guy's name right.

Still not on the official site.

But I guess that that's no surprise - always last with the news.

Sigurð Aðalsteinsson
@S_Adalsteinsson
Delighted to announce that gylfi will sign for #thfc deal will be announced later today hopefully he looks forward to working with AVB

Sigurð Aðalsteinsson
@S_Adalsteinsson
Delighted to announce that gylfi will sign for #thfc deal will be announced later today hopefully he looks forward to working with AVB

WTF who is this guy? is he legit?

Ohhhhh pleaseeeee let this be true.

Back