• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Andre Villas-Boas - Head Coach

Re: ***The Official AVB Discussion Thread***

I want everyone banned so i can be the sole survivor on this board. I can then battle it out with Kingdawson in a 'bipolar on a pole' match...that is my goal.

well if anyone could argue with themselves im sure it's you

:p

This board has become so weird over the past few weeks :lol:

I think I preferred it when everyone had their heads in the cloud a couple of months ago and thought that we could challenge for the title. I thought it was complete nonsense but it was preferable to this.

We should have a thread for each individual poster and they can all take their frustrations out in there. Will allow KD to have his own tug of war :)

Is there wrestling talk going on in here? [-X

I want everyone banned so i can be the sole survivor on this board. I can then battle it out with Kingdawson in a 'bipolar on a pole' match...that is my goal.

Can you give me a hint which King would win so as I can place a bet?! :lol:

To be fair, AVB is offended and won't stand for this! ;)

I was actually going to say 'schizophrenia on a pole' match but thought the mods would think i'm going overboard so left it at the lesser of two evils.

I was actually going to say 'schizophrenia on a pole' match but thought the mods would think i'm going overboard so left it at the lesser of two evils.

Bipolar's better mate…schizophrenia gives you multiple competitors for 'pole' position! Good call ;)

Ah…(gets prepared to jog to the bookies and bet on King, who even with one knee will beat Daws :()

I'm on King.

article-1158625-03B63897000005DC-103_306x377.jpg

He's just about to execute a sharpshooter in this one.

Dawson was getting the sharpshooter put on him in Mumorn's pic but in an amazing turn of events he's doing the Bret hart pose in Jordinho's post thus signifying the heel turn. This can only mean his leg wasn't really that hurt and he was playing possum to sucker King in.

This is strikingly similar to the Wrestlemania 13 match where Bret Hart and Stone cold did that double turn, don't you guys think?

Back