• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

Hmmm, I get what you are saying but he is 80 is he not? I mean that's past most western life expectancy and his cognitive decline is evident. My Grandad was still fishing on his boat, cooking an evening fish supper and could do the Times crossword at 80 and amazing props to him for that, but he wasn't the leader of the free world

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

Some people are old at 50, some people who are 70-80 are so with it physically and mentally they don’t show their age. I get he has the odd senior moment like falling off his bike and stumbling during speeches but he’s adept at working with people behind the scenes. Was more of a general comment of how prevalent ageism is in western culture. To steal a line with The White Lotus “they used to respect the old. Now they’re just reminders of an offensive past everyone wants to forget”.

Biden confirmed to run again for POTUS in 2024. Cue the usual lame jokes in the media about his age. Are there any countries other than the U.S. and the UK where being old is seen as such a big weakness? Compared to Asian societies for example where they seek out elders for guidance and knowledge. They’re sought out in the U.S. for TikTok pranks. In Greece “old man” is a compliment, not something you yell after “get out of my way”

I think someone younger would have fresher ideas and a more youthful take on things. Maybe a new approach is needed.

Some people are old at 50, some people who are 70-80 are so with it physically and mentally they don’t show their age. I get he has the odd senior moment like falling off his bike and stumbling during speeches but he’s adept at working with people behind the scenes. Was more of a general comment of how prevalent ageism is in western culture. To steal a line with The White Lotus “they used to respect the old. Now they’re just reminders of an offensive past everyone wants to forget”.

Behave yourself, the odd moment?

Seen him trail of more then once when talking, got muddled half way through a speech and nodded off at official events. The man is head of the free world, he needs to deal with Russia, China and of course most importantly Northern Ireland. He is not up to it, give it to a younger person, hell even a woman.

What happened with the whole 'Trump could
be arrested any day now' stuff? Feels like ages ago now
These things take time and if you come for the king and all that.

One badly kept secret is that he will be indicted again in July or maybe early August for the Georgia election fudgery. They've asked the sheriff to beef up security around then for what is being described as a “significant public reaction” to an announcement they are going to make. That sounds bad for him.

There are a load of other criminal cases in the pipeline too, and a bunch of civil cases. Of those I would think the Mara-a-lago docs case looks pretty damning. Espionage is the crime on the table. He might have been caught for obstruction in this one too just this week for fudging with the security tapes.

By far the most interesting one though is the Jan 6th sedition case. They have been working their way up the food chain on this for the last 2 years and now have charged the first organiser (i.e. not present on the ground) this week. By charging Tarrio, the Proud Boys leader, we're up to the next level which could even include members of Congress. Whether they can ultimately charge Trump for this, well who knows, but he is freaking out about it on Truth social yesterday so maybe he knows himself.

Funny that this is happening to Trump, but I'm not sure this guy is all that bright.

Surely if Trump mistook her for his ex then if proves he doesn't know who she is. It's the opposite of contradicting himself.

Trump also claimed he couldn't have done it because she wasn't his type. His inability to stick to any kind of consistent story doesn't work as well in court as it does with his cult.

Trump also claimed he couldn't have done it because she wasn't his type. His inability to stick to any kind of consistent story doesn't work as well in court as it does with his cult.
That was pretty much what proved her case, I think.

Saying she's not his type whilst also saying how much she looks like his ex wife was horrible for his case. He might have got around it by making some kind of "That's why she's my ex" comment, but his mind doesn't move at that pace.

Last edited:

Not surprising after the "grab them by the pussy" comments that he defended in a later interview, he is the physical embodiment of rape culture.

Fining a billionaire 5 million is a bit of a nothingness though, must be great being so rich that you can break whatever law you like and not go to jail. However, even if he spent the rest of his life rotting in jail he has had too much time feeling wealthy and good about himself.

I do feel sympathy for the jury though, knowing the kind of nutcases that follow Trump and believe his spiel makes them a target, any jury is advised not to identify themselves but leaks happen.

Not surprising after the "grab them by the pussy" comments that he defended in a later interview, he is the physical embodiment of rape culture.

Fining a billionaire 5 million is a bit of a nothingness though, must be great being so rich that you can break whatever law you like and not go to jail. However, even if he spent the rest of his life rotting in jail he has had too much time feeling wealthy and good about himself.

I do feel sympathy for the jury though, knowing the kind of nutcases that follow Trump and believe his spiel makes them a target, any jury is advised not to identify themselves but leaks happen.

It's ugly.
I think he should be in prison, but to the knuckle-draggers he then becomes a 'martyr'...he is absolutely the embodiment of rape culture. He is a despicable clam.

Can you run for President in the US as a convicted sex offender?
BIzarrely it is the only job in government he is allowed to do. He couldn't get clearance for any other government job. If he engages in insurrection he is disqualified from the presidency I think, which he has done, though congress need to vote on this.

Last edited:
It's ugly.
I think he should be in prison, but to the knuckle-draggers he then becomes a 'martyr'...he is absolutely the embodiment of rape culture. He is a despicable clam.
Absolutely this. Its the Andrew Tate syndrome, do something wrong and this HUGE level of incel conspiracy theorists make quick and wrong judgements in their absolute millions without knowing a single fact or anywhere near as much intimate info about the person they are seemingly backing.....

As I said earlier, in the world we live today, that judgement makes him more popular through his martyrdom like you say

Absolutely this. Its the Andrew Tate syndrome, do something wrong and this HUGE level of incel conspiracy theorists make quick and wrong judgements in their absolute millions without knowing a single fact or anywhere near as much intimate info about the person they are seemingly backing.....

As I said earlier, in the world we live today, that judgement makes him more popular through his martyrdom like you say

Another vile cretin.

BIzarrely it is the only job in government he is allowed to do. He couldn't get clearance for any other government job. If he engages in insurrection he is disqualified from the presidency I think, which he has done, so not sure why that doesn't apply.

He's not been convicted of anything though, civil case wasn't it?

He's not been convicted of anything though, civil case wasn't it?
Yes the EJ Carroll one was a civil case and doesn't mean a whole lot in terms of disqualification. He's been sued his entire life so nothing new there except it officially brands him a sexual offender, which was hardly up for debate anyway.

Disqualification is a remedy described in the 14th amendment if you are involved in an insurrection, which Jan 6th officially is now, and is voted on by congress. Trump is central to Jan 6th obviously, though no charges have been leveled at him yet. I'm not sure if they will pull the trigger but decision time is not that far off as they are working their way up the hierarchy and are looking at the organisers now.

There is this perception that this case is taking too long to prosecute, but considering this is one of the most significant cases in US history it is hardly surprising. It is running faster than the Watergate investigation by some measures.

Last edited:
3 things will happen

1) Trump will never spend a minute behind bars
2) Trump will run and his support will be unwavering amongst his base of undeducated, walmart shoppers who never leave their respective states
3) Trump will run in a deeply contested election where win or lose he will challenge every state he doesnt win and cry it was rigged

Back