• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

3 things will happen

1) Trump will never spend a minute behind bars
2) Trump will run and his support will be unwavering amongst his base of undeducated, walmart shoppers who never leave their respective states
3) Trump will run in a deeply contested election where win or lose he will challenge every state he doesnt win and cry it was rigged
I wouldn't be too sure this is how it will play out. He has dodged accountability his entire life but that is about to change IMO. I expect to see an indictment on the mar-a-lago documents case shortly. There are leaks from the doj this is imminent, probably to prepare the public for the news, is my read on that.

Last edited:
3 things will happen

1) Trump will never spend a minute behind bars
2) Trump will run and his support will be unwavering amongst his base of undeducated, walmart shoppers who never leave their respective states
3) Trump will run in a deeply contested election where win or lose he will challenge every state he doesnt win and cry it was rigged

Sadly I agree with this, maybe a simplistic view but its a country that believes its ok to carry firearms more than it is protect your children and thought it was a good idea to go back to prehistoric catholic ideals that you can't have control over your own body.

I wouldn't be too sure this is how it will play out. He has dodged accountability his entire life but that is about to change IMO. I expect to see an indictment on the mar-a-lago documents case shortly. There are leaks from the doj this is imminent, probably to prepare the public for the news, is my read on that.
And more than likely the indictment will help him fund raise, a court date will be set for some time way in the future (see how far in the future Steve Bannon's court date is) by which time he will have won/stolen/succeeded with a coup and be President again. The Democrats have spent the past 40 years asleep at the wheel.

I don't take much interest in American politics but I do have time to listen to music/podcasts so gave 'The Coming Storm' a go from BBC Sounds. All things pizzagate qanon 4chan 8chan trump Clinton Biden etc.

Very good, well balanced and brought me up to speed. (Also a nice hour episode with Louis Theroux)

F.ck living in America, I can tolerate some craziness, BUT craziness with the freedom to own and a proliferation of guns...hmmm, not for me.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/series/m001324r?partner=uk.co.bbc&origin=share-mobile

And more than likely the indictment will help him fund raise, a court date will be set for some time way in the future (see how far in the future Steve Bannon's court date is) by which time he will have won/stolen/succeeded with a coup and be President again. The Democrats have spent the past 40 years asleep at the wheel.
fudging over their own, taking their money, and pointing the finger of blame at an 'other' is a basic tenet of American conservatism. So to an arch-grifter like Trump, it really is like taking candy from a baby. I imagine he couldn't believe his luck. But he wasn't happy with that and in true malignant narcissistic fashion he had to push the boat out further into criminality. His own history of avoiding any accountability was goading him to do it, and he did.

The indictments will come as will the jail time. They have him dead to rights for espionage. More or less a textbook definition, with audio tapes to back it up. He's fudged. Proper fudged.

FzOXgrfXgAEL8bI

As a UK born, dual national, living in the US, I think it’s safe to say that next year will be a high water mark for fcukery. It’s going to be a violent mess as MAGA takes on the milquetoast Dems, who in the main, have drunk from the cup of American Exceptionalism and believe in the US being immune from violent, authoritarian government. Sorry for the run on sentence.

Back