• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

Fantastic in terms of policy though. The most effective president at getting stuff done in my lifetime. That's why the main criticism the right wing press have is that he is old. They've nothing else. But just maybe experience counts.

Of course but there is also a reality away from politics that s why it's hard to watch. Seeing my dad's cognitive decline and seeing his makes for sad viewing and maybe the paralels more stark.

Of course but there is also a reality away from politics that s why it's hard to watch. Seeing my dad's cognitive decline and seeing his makes for sad viewing and maybe the paralels more stark.
I am very sorry to hear about your father. My own father is suffering badly from dementia but I am long estranged from him and it has little to no emotional effect on me now.
Biden is not as in as bad nick as you think. I watch US politics very closely and he is on point pretty much all of the time. He does a have the odd senior moment but they are few and far between. Compiling these into a 'highlights reel' is a favourite pastime of the wingnuts but it does portray an inaccurate overall picture, IMO. And as Jordi says he only has to get over the finish line in 2024 and we can breath easier for a bit (well not really as the world is on fire).

Last edited:
I am very sorry to hear about your father. My own father is suffering badly from dementia but I am long estranged from him and it has little to no emotional effect on me now.
Biden is not as in as bad knick as you think. I watch US politics very closely and he is on point pretty much all of the time. He does a have the odd senior moment but they are few and far between. Compiling these into a 'highlights reel' is a favourite pastime of the wingnuts but it does portray an inaccurate overall picture, IMO. And as Jordi says he only has to get over the finish line in 2024 and we can breath easier for a bit (well not really as the world is on fire).

Cheers mate appreciated

Yeh I get ya on that, maybe on the basis of my experience I am seeing too much in it

Biden is not as in as bad nick as you think. I watch US politics very closely and he is on point pretty much all of the time. He does a have the odd senior moment but they are few and far between. Compiling these into a 'highlights reel' is a favourite pastime of the wingnuts but it does portray an inaccurate overall picture, IMO. And as Jordi says he only has to get over the finish line in 2024 and we can breath easier for a bit (well not really as the world is on fire).
It really is mostly stupid stuff they highlight as well, on a stage and goes to exit the wrong side that others are using or trips over something that is left on the stage that shouldn't be there etc

It really is mostly stupid stuff they highlight as well, on a stage and goes to exit the wrong side that others are using or trips over something that is left on the stage that shouldn't be there etc

Liz Truss struggled with that and no one linked that to her mental well-being although her economic policies showed she was absolutely nuts.

Ageism is the last acceptable prejudice. Running the country takes place behind the scenes, all the stuff that goes on for the cameras is just for show. He’s shown he can work with republicans and actually get brick done. In an ideal world he’d be slightly younger but his age isn’t solely a bad thing, experience counts for something. They understand this in eastern culture and seek out elders for guidance. In the west we seek out old people for tik Tok pranks.

Ageism is the last acceptable prejudice. Running the country takes place behind the scenes, all the stuff that goes on for the cameras is just for show. He’s shown he can work with republicans and actually get brick done. In an ideal world he’d be slightly younger but his age isn’t solely a bad thing, experience counts for something. They understand this in eastern culture and seek out elders for guidance. In the west we seek out old people for tik Tok pranks.

Absolutely on-point

'Murica is as "Murica does.

It's no coincidence that the passage of US history has come after it decided to withdraw from trying to "freedom" the rest of the world.

Back