• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

This is a crazy plottwist in the Hunter Biden laptop psyop. I think his name was a bit of a give away myself.
1708511816727.png

Unbelievable that the judge let him out. He is toast.

Yep.

First Post in this thread was me calling him that. But the reason he exists is because liberals can not be honest about their own.
Ah yes, the liberals. I by no means want to claim that liberals are perfect. But how about pointing the finger at the tens of millions who have voted for him. The politicians, companies and people who have supported him in numerous and various ways. The people carrying his water knowingly or unknowingly.

Like the social media posts sharing the exact views Trump would want to be shared. Like the two quoted below.

Replying to what is clearly shameful propaganda agreeing with it while blaming liberals for Trump... Come on man. Can't you see you're being lied to? So easily too. It's not even good propaganda.

Imagine the reaction if Trump had said that.

The bias is clear, its amazing what horrific statements you can get away with if your in favour with the press.

Ah yes, the liberals. I by no means want to claim that liberals are perfect. But how about pointing the finger at the tens of millions who have voted for him. The politicians, companies and people who have supported him in numerous and various ways. The people carrying his water knowingly or unknowingly.

Like the social media posts sharing the exact views Trump would want to be shared. Like the two quoted below.

Replying to what is clearly shameful propaganda agreeing with it while blaming liberals for Trump... Come on man. Can't you see you're being lied to? So easily too. It's not even good propaganda.
I'm not being lied to. I have long since said Trump is a fool.

But when he rightly gets condemned for his stupid remarks, those same people are not doing the same to Biden. They are not doing so because Biden is on 'their' side.

I'm on my own side, grumpy old man standing out in the wind and the rain shouting their all cnuts. But that though maybe crazy is more honest then the ones who only criticise one side and not the other.

*Biden in my view is suffering from dementia and the Democrats are in danger of throwing the election and that is shocking and sad.

I'm not being lied to. I have long since said Trump is a fool.

But when he rightly gets condemned for his stupid remarks, those same people are not doing the same to Biden. They are not doing so because Biden is on 'their' side.

I'm on my own side, grumpy old man standing out in the wind and the rain shouting their all cnuts. But that though maybe crazy is more honest then the ones who only criticise one side and not the other.

*Biden in my view is suffering from dementia and the Democrats are in danger of throwing the election and that is shocking and sad.
You can be as own side, grumpy man as you want. You're still being lied to, you're still buying the lies hook line and sinker.

You're still getting played. If they can't convince someone Trump is the best choice try to convince them that both sides are equally bad. And you're falling for it. They get you believing that a poorly worded mundane statement is horrific when it's obviously not.

I have plenty I disagree with Biden on. Sanders is more my cup of tea. I have no issues with people criticising Biden or the Democrats, there's plenty to pick from. There's a lot of disagreement on the left.

I applaud honesty. But believing nonsense is not a virtue and honesty doesn't mitigate that.

You can be as own side, grumpy man as you want. You're still being lied to, you're still buying the lies hook line and sinker.

You're still getting played. If they can't convince someone Trump is the best choice try to convince them that both sides are equally bad. And you're falling for it. They get you believing that a poorly worded mundane statement is horrific when it's obviously not.

I have plenty I disagree with Biden on. Sanders is more my cup of tea. I have no issues with people criticising Biden or the Democrats, there's plenty to pick from. There's a lot of disagreement on the left.

I applaud honesty. But believing nonsense is not a virtue and honesty doesn't mitigate that.
I'm not getting played i know trump is a fool. But the stuff people like you criticise him for you say nothing when Biden does it. That makes you dishonest. The left is meant to hold the moral high ground.

You are holding one of the candidates in the presidential campaign to standards that you do not hold the other to. That has nothing to do with the media, that's on you.

Hopefully they replace Biden and then it is obvious to me anyway that the Democrats are the correct choice. Was not a fan of hillary but she is streets ahead of Trump.

Currently you have a US Democrat president saying offensive stuff(probably due to dementia to be fair) that you would not allow Trump to get away with.

Try being a moderate and impartial and holding all politicians to the same standards of behaviour.

I'm not getting played i know trump is a fool. But the stuff people like you criticise him for you say nothing when Biden does it. That makes you dishonest. The left is meant to hold the moral high ground.

You are holding one of the candidates in the presidential campaign to standards that you do not hold the other to. That has nothing to do with the media, that's on you.

Hopefully they replace Biden and then it is obvious to me anyway that the Democrats are the correct choice. Was not a fan of hillary but she is streets ahead of Trump.

Currently you have a US Democrat president saying offensive stuff(probably due to dementia to be fair) that you would not allow Trump to get away with.

Try being a moderate and impartial and holding all politicians to the same standards of behaviour.
The left is supposed to hold the moral high ground. Why not the right? How is that not a double standard?

What Biden said can be seen as offensive. That's what the people who lie to you tell you. But what he said can also be seen in a very different light, imo a more correct light.

The left is supposed to hold the moral high ground. Why not the right? How is that not a double standard?

What Biden said can be seen as offensive. That's what the people who lie to you tell you. But what he said can also be seen in a very different light, imo a more correct light.
Your correct the right should hold the moral high ground. But my interpretation of the right is that they are concerned more with making money then the betterment of society. The right will use nefarious means to drum up hatred of minority groups to distract the masses.

The left often correctly point out these issues and take a moral high ground(an admirable thing)

What Biden said was offensive (don't think he would have said it 10 years ago, hence me saying he has dementia)

I don't care what you think about people lying to me. I would think all words and actions should be held to the same standards regardless of who said them.

For the countless time can I also say yet again in this thread that if I were an American I would be firmly a democrat. Also will be voting Labour in uk for the record.

Your correct the right should hold the moral high ground. But my interpretation of the right is that they are concerned more with making money then the betterment of society. The right will use nefarious means to drum up hatred of minority groups to distract the masses.

The left often correctly point out these issues and take a moral high ground(an admirable thing)

What Biden said was offensive (don't think he would have said it 10 years ago, hence me saying he has dementia)

I don't care what you think about people lying to me. I would think all words and actions should be held to the same standards regardless of who said them.

For the countless time can I also say yet again in this thread that if I were an American I would be firmly a democrat. Also will be voting Labour in uk for the record.
The right actually claim to hold the moral high ground on a lot of issues. I agree that a lot of that is probably a smoke screen by those with power, but still. Hold them to the standards they themselves claim and/or the same as the left. At least do that consistently before complaining about the double standards of others.

I agree on holding people to the same standards. Are the right (Republicans) or the left (Democrats) worse on accepting what shouldn't be acceptable because it comes from their candidate in your opinion?

You really cannot see how people would look at that clip of Biden and think that's not offensive from an honest perspective? It's impossible for you to watch that clip and understand why people wouldn't find it offensive?

We should all care rather deeply about figuring out who lies to us and help others do the same. But we probably have a different view of who we think is doing the lying.

I imagine we might even have similar views on who is lying.

Not to sound patronising but you are good enough to see through the rights (republican) flimflam. I suspect you know Biden us in the wrong on this issue but you hate the Republicans (trump) so much your just trying to score points on them.

I'm very cynical. So to sum it up how I few it.
Trump and the Republicans, utter crazy clams and wrong on do many issues and constantly saying offensive things.

The Democrats are the best bet for the Americans and Biden used to be a decent man. Now he clearly has dementia and should not be in the position he is.

If the Democrats put up a white house intern they would be a better candidate than trump.

I imagine we might even have similar views on who is lying.

Not to sound patronising but you are good enough to see through the rights (republican) flimflam. I suspect you know Biden us in the wrong on this issue but you hate the Republicans (trump) so much your just trying to score points on them.

I'm very cynical. So to sum it up how I few it.
Trump and the Republicans, utter crazy clams and wrong on do many issues and constantly saying offensive things.

The Democrats are the best bet for the Americans and Biden used to be a decent man. Now he clearly has dementia and should not be in the position he is.

If the Democrats put up a white house intern they would be a better candidate than trump.
I don't think Biden is in the wrong on this particular video clip. Clumsy wording sure, part of the job is speaking clearly enough that there's minimal room for misunderstandings. But I don't think what he said was an expression of hatred or criticism.

The left is the side that will react very negatively to expressions of bigotry. Much more than the right. I don't think it's fair to attribute the lack of a negative reaction from the left on this to bias.

I wouldn't go as far as saying he has dementia. But at his age no one is at the same level as they were in decades past, it's a sorry state of affairs to have him and Trump running against each other. Says quite a bit about politics and modern politics that this is where one ends up.

Did you watch the Jon Stewart take on Biden and Trump? I pretty much agree with that. I have nothing negative to say about Stewart also calling out Biden. I would have no issues calling out Biden on bigotry if I thought what he said was an expression of bigotry.

Stewart is seen to be on the left. I think this kind of criticism from the left to the left is much more common than on the right. That's not to say there isn't undue protectionism on the left, but way less than the protection Trump has gotten from the right. And Trump has done and said way worse stuff.

I don't think Biden is in the wrong on this particular video clip. Clumsy wording sure, part of the job is speaking clearly enough that there's minimal room for misunderstandings. But I don't think what he said was an expression of hatred or criticism.

The left is the side that will react very negatively to expressions of bigotry. Much more than the right. I don't think it's fair to attribute the lack of a negative reaction from the left on this to bias.

I wouldn't go as far as saying he has dementia. But at his age no one is at the same level as they were in decades past, it's a sorry state of affairs to have him and Trump running against each other. Says quite a bit about politics and modern politics that this is where one ends up.

Did you watch the Jon Stewart take on Biden and Trump? I pretty much agree with that. I have nothing negative to say about Stewart also calling out Biden. I would have no issues calling out Biden on bigotry if I thought what he said was an expression of bigotry.

Stewart is seen to be on the left. I think this kind of criticism from the left to the left is much more common than on the right. That's not to say there isn't undue protectionism on the left, but way less than the protection Trump has gotten from the right. And Trump has done and said way worse stuff.

You could look at almost any tweet / interview from Trump and find something awful about it, and upon questioning the guy would double down on that tweets intentions, he writes and speaks like a hateful child hellbent on division with delusions of grandeur. With Biden the done thing seems to be to jump at occasional lapses in sentence structure which is something that is just a human thing but people want to clutch handbags to normalize how insane Trump is I guess.

Danish from the start of this discussion hasn't been able to pinpoint what is offensive about what Biden said, acknowledging this misunderstanding (probably genuine in Danish's case) would. Most reasonable people saw straight away the intent of the comment, it's not offensive to commend someone for fundraising, which was clearly what Biden was doing.

You have the patience of a saint for trying as long as you have done to explain the clip, the original excerpt had to be fact checked as it was obviously being used out of context, even with that layer of idiot proofing it's still not getting through to some folks that prefer the controversial version. Holding people to account regardless of political leanings is to be fair an absolutely great point from DFL but not applicable if you just outright misunderstand what has been said in the first place.

So with the two posters who initially commented outrage, one still just plain doesn't get it and the other skulked away at the first sign of discourse.

Not seen what Stewart has said.

I can totally agree Trump has said far worse, the man is a fool.

It is an odd thing that his stupidity might in some circles make things safer, in that Putin did not attack Ukraine when Trump was in power because he could not be sure that Trump would not attack Russia.

Hate Trump bit his unpredictability works in his favour occasionally. Even if it were not by design.

It is an odd thing that his stupidity might in some circles make things safer, in that Putin did not attack Ukraine when Trump was in power because he could not be sure that Trump would not attack Russia.

Hate Trump bit his unpredictability works in his favour occasionally. Even if it were not by design.

Mate.
Trump is Putin's gimp. He's had his gagball in Trump's trussed-up mouth since the mid-noughties.

One other thing...Trump is no fool. He's a giant asshole, obviously, but he is no fool. If you can name me any mainstream criminal who has so openly flouted and twisted the rules to avoid punishment, I'm all eyes. He single-handedly made sure that the concept of justice is a torn sail on a bricky oars-only boat with his Supreme Court tomfoolery. HE'S the reason many fridges in Alabama which once held omelette material now house creches. He's already twisted the melons of most Americans, whether they oppose him or adore him, he is a driver of the 'political' narrative. Witness his Supreme Court cronies at work right now. Nah, this guy's pretty fudging smart. because he's still a free man making millions and millions of dollars off his scams and scam-scum 'logic'.

Then surely if you're somewhere in the middle here the republicans deserve as much or more of your criticism than the left for standing by Trump despite all that.

I agree that unpredictability can have a value. Though I personally think the risk of that outweighs any benefits.

One other thing...Trump is no fool. He's a giant asshole, obviously, but he is no fool. If you can name me any mainstream criminal who has so openly flouted and twisted the rules to avoid punishment, I'm all eyes. He single-handedly made sure that the concept of justice is a torn sail on a bricky oars-only boat with his Supreme Court tomfoolery. HE'S the reason many fridges in Alabama which once held omelette material now house creches. He's already twisted the melons of most Americans, whether they oppose him or adore him, he is a driver of the 'political' narrative. Witness his Supreme Court cronies at work right now. Nah, this guy's pretty fudging smart. because he's still a free man making millions and millions of dollars off his scams and scam-scum 'logic'.
He is, though not nearly as smart as he himself seems to think. He also does at times surround himself with people who are also smart/good at navigating the political landscape and scam-scum behaviour.

But part of that is also the absolute scumbaggery of many in the republican party who are seemingly willing to go to just about any length to keep getting those justices and get/keep power.

Mate.
Trump is Putin's gimp. He's had his gagball in Trump's trussed-up mouth since the mid-noughties.
Yet he is so unpredictable if he felt like it he would attack them. Not because of a coherent defence strategy but because he stubbed his toe getting out of bed and was in a mood.

He is, though not nearly as smart as he himself seems to think. He also does at times surround himself with people who are also smart/good at navigating the political landscape and scam-scum behaviour.

But part of that is also the absolute scumbaggery of many in the republican party who are seemingly willing to go to just about any length to keep getting those justices and get/keep power.
I recall one Republican saying a couple of years ago that raping a 14 year old should not be considered rape if you were related to them.

What the actual fcuk.

Then surely if you're somewhere in the middle here the republicans deserve as much or more of your criticism than the left for standing by Trump despite all that.

I agree that unpredictability can have a value. Though I personally think the risk of that outweighs any benefits.
I regularly abuse the republicans but perhaps because I think their scum i don't register their stupid remarks. When a democrat does it is concerning. Though he is obviously suffering with dementia.

If a young Democrat said that about gays and aids, it would be pretty much hate speech. I excuse Biden because of his very clear medical issues. But it is now down to the rest of the Democratic party to protect America and the rest of the world.

He knows what he is doing, he knows exactly which audience he is pitching to, he knows what their reactions are and just as importantly is that he knows exactly the reaction he will get from the opposition.
Elections are now about him, he has cast himself in role of the "average Conservative American", the Democrats have allowed him, maybe even enabled him to do that.
As a modern day politician he is untouchable, as any kind of administratior, government or person he is a useless sccum bag.

Back