• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

So, still four weeks appx until until voting day.

Another week and a half, maybe two, for Trump sexual allegations to die down I reckon.

I wonder what Trump has on Hillary that will be used in the last two weeks to create a negative hysteria around her just as people step to the ballot box? (Or can't bring themselves to vote for either)

Sent from my Nexus 5X using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

So, still four weeks appx until until voting day.

Another week and a half, maybe two, for Trump sexual allegations to die down I reckon.

I wonder what Trump has on Hillary that will be used in the last two weeks to create a negative hysteria around her just as people step to the ballot box? (Or can't bring themselves to vote for either)

This blog post is quite interesting on that

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/trump-isnt-teflon/

Donald Trump said:
The media won’t tell you this, but Crooked Hillary is going around the country every single day, trying to get more votes than I do. That’s how she’s going to rig it, folks.”

The devious cow

i can't wait for this thing to be over now, 18 months of political campaigning and jockeying and I'm getting tired of following this, GHod knows what its like to actually participate in this. And despite all that Trump has done or hasn't, he still gets 40% of the vote, thats a terrible indictment of the american people.

Drug tests are part of everyday work life in the US - so if it's appropriate for Chad from North Dakota then it's perfectly appropriate for the prospective POTUS

What is he suggesting they'll find?

Or is there something else hidden he expects to see?
Neither and both.
He's calling her bluff and trying to create further doubt about honesty and credibility.

DT - Let's have a drugs test, you seem a bit drugged up
HT - What a ludicrous suggestion.
= Crooked Hillary hiding "things" again. It doesn't matter if she is or not, in mistruth politics you must prove innocence not guilt.

He is banking on that.

DT - Let's have a drugs test, you seem a bit drugged up
HT - ok, let's do it.

Result - they'll probably find something. I'm she is taking something off the back of being ill.
That is fine - many people drink a red bull before a huge talk.
Pro athletes take all kind of (legal) things to enhance performance.
We've seen how easy it is to spin "legal substance" into " questionable substance" recently. And that's with a set of international guidelines.
Find "anything" in Hillary's sample and it's spinable as "Hillary's deception". No way you can make that go away in the next three weeks.

Trump knows his selling point is "bluster, straight talkin' POTUS" but has learned he needs more than just the white alpha male demographic - he's lost much outside of that now I suspect.
But he knows how much Americans of almost all demographics distrust Federal Government, and Hillary is the ultimate personification of what they oppose. He will spend four weeks trying to make her look untrustworthy and incredible.

More a "stop people voting Hillary in" rather "increase people voting for Trump".
There will be alot of people being slightly sick in their mouth no matter which box they tick....... and that is how he got on the ticket in the first place.

He's taken a battering the past 4 months.
But we've all seen this point in elections - this is resurgence period, and the period that often defines a result.

@parklane1 - you were saying about why the Trump allegations hadn't been public before

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2016/10/24/documenting-trumps-abuse-of-women

Just so that we understand each other i have no doubt that Trump is a arsehole and i am sure he has done wrong on more then one occasion, however i doubt there has ever been a runner for the top job that has been as pure as the driven snow.

I care little who wins the race as like most other holders of the job Nixon, Raygun, Bush, Clinton and others they ALL have skeletons in their closets.

Just so that we understand each other i have no doubt that Trump is a ******** and i am sure he has done wrong on more then one occasion, however i doubt there has ever been a runner for the top job that has been as pure as the driven snow.

I care little who wins the race as like most other holders of the job Nixon, Raygun, Bush, Clinton and others they ALL have skeletons in their closets.

I was just linking to the story because you had questioned why these stories hadn't come out before. As I said, they had but weren't widely reported.

I think that there is a difference between not being as pure as the driven snow and being a racist, sex abuser.

I was just linking to the story because you had questioned why these stories hadn't come out before. As I said, they had but weren't widely reported.

I think that there is a difference between not being as pure as the driven snow and being a racist, sex abuser.

I understand that you were posting it for my benefit and i appreciate that ( does not fully explain my first question though).

As for the difference between driven pure snow and Trump i do not disagree with your opinion, however everyone has their opinion on what is worse between one crime to another. And there will be those in the States who will probably disagree with your opinion ( not saying i do).

This election is yet another reminder of just how many thicker than two short planks, racist, redneck hillbillies there still are in Murica. And I love Americans! This election shouldn't even be close. If only Obama or Bill Clinton were in the race instead of Hilary I'm sure it would be far more one sided than it is.

Trump on Mexican immigrants: "Bad hombres"

Trump on Clinton saying she will raise payroll tax on high earners: "such a nasty woman"

Trump earlier: "Nobody respects women more than me"

th
th
th

CvL3L5tXEAA6J_C.jpg

Back