• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

I don't think that there is anything strange about it. It takes a lot of courage for someone to come forward and allege sexual assault, especially when the perpetrator is a rich and powerful man. Him admitting it on tape has just been the catalyst that was needed for people to come forward. It is not even as if he has only admitted to one offence either, he has repeatedly boasted about it. I also remember reading about him making inappropriate comments towards and about female contestants on the Apprentice earlier in the campaign, so it is not as if all of this is new.

Maybe, but why has it not come out earlier in the campaign? There is no whey any of the candidates in any presidential election are whiter then white, i suppose people judge how whiter one is then the other is and pick one they think is cleaner.

Maybe, but why has it not come out earlier in the campaign? There is no whey any of the candidates in any presidential election are whiter then white, i suppose people judge how whiter one is then the other is and pick one they think is cleaner.

Like I said, I read reports about his conduct towards female contestants on the Apprentice earlier in the campaign but at that stage it was off camera and so some people's word against another. A tape of him admitting it meant that the stories gained credence, momentum and media outlets would have been less worried about being legal action.

Like I said, I read reports about his conduct towards female contestants on the Apprentice earlier in the campaign but at that stage it was off camera and so some people's word against another. A tape of him admitting it meant that the stories gained credence, momentum and media outlets would have been less worried about being legal action.

Fair enough, i am just glad i am not American. Politics here is a mess with no real honesty from either party but it stinks ( and has for a long time) out there.

I think if he loses he'll step away - he's a businessman, not a politician. Do the interview circuit for a year or so and slop away.

What he will have done is open up a new extreme narrative, which in turn will make certain Republican views seem a lot more balanced than they actually are.

"You take a look, look at her, look at her words, you tell me what you think. I don't think - I don't think so. "

Just watching on the news his reaction to the claims. What a truly odious man he is.

Former congresswoman Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.) is warning Christians that if they don’t vote for Donald Trump, the country will experience a wave of sexual assaults.

In an interview with the American Pastors Network’s “Stand In The Gap” radio program on Monday, Bachmann said “liberals” were using Trump’s “lewd, crude remarks” to encourage Christian women to vote for Hillary Clinton. But that, she claimed, would be even worse for women than a Trump presidency.

“I believe that Hillary Clinton will set a standard in this country that will lead to more sexual assaults against women because she will be setting an anti-biblical agenda,” Bachmann said.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/michelle-bachmann-sexual-assaults_us_57fed96de4b05eff55817fff

Former congresswoman Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.) is warning Christians that if they don’t vote for Donald Trump, the country will experience a wave of sexual assaults.

In an interview with the American Pastors Network’s “Stand In The Gap” radio program on Monday, Bachmann said “liberals” were using Trump’s “lewd, crude remarks” to encourage Christian women to vote for Hillary Clinton. But that, she claimed, would be even worse for women than a Trump presidency.

“I believe that Hillary Clinton will set a standard in this country that will lead to more sexual assaults against women because she will be setting an anti-biblical agenda,” Bachmann said.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/michelle-bachmann-sexual-assaults_us_57fed96de4b05eff55817fff

I take it that MB is yet another religious nut, that country is full of them.

Donald Trump’s campaign says a British man is countering claims that the GOP presidential nominee groped a woman on a cross-country flight more than three decades ago.

The man says he was sitting across from the accuser and contacted the Trump campaign because he was incensed by her account — which is at odds with what he witnessed.

“I have only met this accuser once and frankly cannot imagine why she is seeking to make out that Trump made sexual advances on her. Not only did he not do so (and I was present at all times) but it was she that was the one being flirtatious,” Anthony Gilberthorpe said in a note provided to The Post by the Trump campaign.

http://nypost.com/2016/10/14/trump-camp-puts-forward-witness-to-refute-sex-assault-claim/amp/

The same man who once claimed he provided underage rent boys for a private sex party at a Tory conference.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/tory-child-abuse-whistleblower-i-3848987

:eek: are you feckin kidding me? surely the campaign would have vetted this...

You could not write it - this incompetence seems to be at the root of the Trump campaign. These women should not have been a surprise. But it does seem the republicans could not run a successful campaign and have left Trump to crash and burn. OK by me!

And nothing says pro Christian like some good old fashioned misogyny
Well that stands to reason, he'd have more time on his hands.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Back