• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

He is a weird phucking guy.

Awhile ago, I was listening to a story involving Stone, a guy called Randy Credico (who is some American lefty satirist/activist type) and Assange/Wiki leaks. I can't remember the details, it was Credico who was telling the story, I'll have to see if I can find it.
He's mentioned in the indictment. He is the witness in the witness tampering charge.

I can't wait for the HBO/Netflix series about Trumps presidency and all the ridiculous drama going on. It will be facepalm galore, for sure.

Unless this actually is the end of the world as we know it, and it will never be made.

I can't wait for the HBO/Netflix series about Trumps presidency and all the ridiculous drama going on. It will be facepalm galore, for sure.

Unless this actually is the end of the world as we know it, and it will never be made.

Or we are just all part of the Truman show

Is there any dirt on Pence?
I doubt it.

He appears to be the epitome of a career politician. He also has never really been a part of the whole Trump group apart from some kind of marriage of convenience to sell Trump to the religious right.

Isn’t it a pyrrhic victory though with so many federal workers struggling to buy food and pay bills? Have the Democrats inadvertently madeTrump look like he cares more than they do?
Obviously, the shutdown was of Trumps making and polls show the general public thought this too for the most part. People power ultimately told but I can't see any way this can be spun as Trump caving because he cares so much about the worker's plight. That's not an accurate read. Even Coulter is calling him out as a wimp.

Obviously, the shutdown was of Trumps making and polls show the general public thought this too for the most part. People power ultimately told but I can't see any way this can be spun as Trump caving because he cares so much about the worker's plight. That's not an accurate read. Even Coulter is calling him out as a wimp.
The federal workers are caught in the middle while the Democrats and Republicans played hardball with each other. Trump started it but the Democrats could have ended it. Did Pelosi seek a compromise or did she take the hardline stance of “no money for the wall?” after all money has been passed previously for the border wall. It’s amazing how Trump can spin things to his advantage. He doesn’t stay down long.

Isn’t it a pyrrhic victory though with so many federal workers struggling to buy food and pay bills? Have the Democrats inadvertently madeTrump look like he cares more than they do?
Trump's base believe what they want, but if you look at the facts Trump had the house AND senate for two years and didn't get his wall. The agreement he just signed was identical to the one that he had said he would approve (and passed the senate 100-0) until Ann Coulter and Rush Limbaugh called him out. His popularity went even lower though the shutdown and he was out-thought (not a hard thing to do) by Pelosi. And while the shutdown was on his tone-deaf cabinet made a raft of 'let them eat cake' style pronouncements.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...banks-stamps-trump-pantry-loans-a8744801.html

The federal workers are caught in the middle while the Democrats and Republicans played hardball with each other. Trump started it but the Democrats could have ended it. Did Pelosi seek a compromise or did she take the hardline stance of “no money for the wall?” after all money has been passed previously for the border wall. It’s amazing how Trump can spin things to his advantage. He doesn’t stay down long.
Hey there, the Democrats tried 35 times to end the shutdown - once a day. Each time the Senate, led by Republican Mitch McConnell, refused to take up a vote. Pelosi took the stance that a President cannot unilaterally spend 5.7 billion on something that most real experts believe does not work (a border wall) to fulfill a campaign promise. Most drugs and illegal entrances to the US DO NOT HAPPEN AT THE BORDER. They happen at sea ports and air ports. The wall is a symbol of Trump's racist policies and the situation at the border has been made worse by his administrations policies of making asylum applications nigh on impossible. You are correct that he tries to spin things to his advantage, but that's because he's a vicious malignant narcissist.
Trump said, on December 11, that he would own the shutdown. Then, when it went badly, he blamed the Democrats. He had the house AND senate for two full years before this.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...e-meeting-pelosi-schumer-shut-down-government

The dems were right not to give into Trump's demand, otherwise he would have whipped that card out repeatedly when he didn't get his way. Compromise in this case was not a wise course. It is hardly a hardline stance when you stand up for reason.

Back