• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

DxI6Bv4WwAA9lRo.jpg

as much as trump's behaviour is baffling, he does have the support of his base, here's proof.

$20 million+ of proof of why he does what he does

It would be easier to build a wall around The White House.

I don't waste my time following politics - idiot politicians have been whining and scaremongering for as long as I can remember in the 80s - if it isn't one thing it's another - but I saw that Trump closed down the government and stopped the paychecks of FBI staff? Incredibly dangerous; outrageous even. So unfair.

I just found out that Stone has a tattoo of Nixon's head on his back. Weird.

Also, I think James Cromwell should play him in the movie(s).

He is a weird phucking guy.

Awhile ago, I was listening to a story involving Stone, a guy called Randy Credico (who is some American lefty satirist/activist type) and Assange/Wiki leaks. I can't remember the details, it was Credico who was telling the story, I'll have to see if I can find it.

Back