• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

The investigation is just token cover for Flake's vote to confirm. If he was serious he would have asked for the investigation before voting to recommend confirmation in committee, where he had the power to block it alone. How anyone can call it thorough (as Collins did) is beyond me. The Washington Post has a number of old friends calling out Kavanaugh as a liar about his drinking and blacking out, but the FBI couldn't find anything.

I cannot understand how any decent person can defend him attacking people who say that they have been raped. Shouldn't that be a red line for everyone?

I cannot understand how any decent person can defend him attacking people who say that they have been raped. Shouldn't that be a red line for everyone?

I think's pretty obvious by now that the Republican party don't give a fudge about anyone but themselves and the system has been rigged for them to continue fudging that country up for decades to come.

I wonder if all these people were professional actors paid for by some GHod damn liberals. Just look at all those professionally made signs.

Trump-MAGA-rally-in-Southhaven-Mississippi-4954-1-700x420.jpg

Most of the senators that could have ended Kavanaugh (Flake, Manchin, Collins) have come out and said they'll vote yes. All of them more concerned about their next re-election or future political aspirations. Heitkamp will vote no, but she's way behind in the polls for next month anyway. Even with one Republican absent tomorrow they'll be able to push it through without Pence being the tie breaker.

I think's pretty obvious by now that the Republican party don't give a fudge about anyone but themselves and the system has been rigged for them to continue fudging that country up for decades to come.

I wonder if all these people were professional actors paid for by some GHod damn liberals. Just look at all those professionally made signs.

Trump-MAGA-rally-in-Southhaven-Mississippi-4954-1-700x420.jpg

But at what point do normal people cotton on to being had by a bunch of clams? Excusing people accused of rape must surely be over most reasonable people's lines.

But at what point do normal people cotton on to being had by a bunch of clams? Excusing people accused of rape must surely be over most reasonable people's lines.

The US doesn't consist of reasonable people though. It's ideology over common sense. A good number vote Trump and the likes simply because it will tinkle off liberals. Trump will cross a lot more lines in the next two years and still have over 30% in the approval ratings.

The US doesn't consist of reasonable people though. It's ideology over common sense. A good number vote Trump and the likes simply because it will tinkle off liberals. Trump will cross a lot more lines in the next two years and still have over 30% in the approval ratings.
The US has way more reasonable people than unreasonable ones. The reasonable ones don't hold the power, and never really have. The political system here was deliberately designed by a group of rich, white men who wrote a constitution to protect their economic interests. Trump is the second President in recent history to not win the popular vote (Bush Jr being the other), winning via the electoral college which was designed to give power to slave states. And the Republican party controls both the House and the Senate, hence they are capable of passing whatever laws they want to. And there are so many vile, hate-filled right wingers (McConnell, Graham, Grassley, Nunes - the list goes on) who are more interested in seeing their hateful agendas made real that continuing to pretend that America pretends to be about freedom and 'democracy'.

But rapists

The US has way more reasonable people than unreasonable ones. The reasonable ones don't hold the power, and never really have. The political system here was deliberately designed by a group of rich, white men who wrote a constitution to protect their economic interests. Trump is the second President in recent history to not win the popular vote (Bush Jr being the other), winning via the electoral college which was designed to give power to slave states. And the Republican party controls both the House and the Senate, hence they are capable of passing whatever laws they want to. And there are so many vile, hate-filled right wingers (McConnell, Graham, Grassley, Nunes - the list goes on) who are more interested in seeing their hateful agendas made real that continuing to pretend that America pretends to be about freedom and 'democracy'.

That's the problem with these nutjobs. They can be bothered to get out and vote or run for office.

Back