• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

I'd say that a similar story is coming from multiple women, that he did it and that he thinks it is ok but is lying to save his job.
Even if he forgot the Ford incident, which is a plausible scenario considering his drinking, I'm sure that type of behaviour was not a once off as you say. A leopard doesn't change his spots. And yes he is lying about a lot of stuff, even trivial stuff like the meaning of his yearbook text. Why do this as it is so easy to prove otherwise?

He's not a very likeable guy.

I'd say that a similar story is coming from multiple women, that he did it and that he thinks it is ok but is lying to save his job.

Or it was just not a particularly memorable incident. He tried it on and that day nothing happened. For prep school kids such behaviour was probably not considered unreasonable. We can look at the reports of what some Eton boys got up to at Oxford to see that the entitled think rules are different for them.

Or look at the American Pie movies? Perhaps the next one will have Stiffler nominated for the supreme court.

Even if he forgot the Ford incident, which is a plausible scenario considering his drinking, I'm sure that type of behaviour was not a once off as you say. A leopard doesn't change his spots. And yes he is lying about a lot of stuff, even trivial stuff like the meaning of his yearbook text. Why do this as it is so easy to prove otherwise?

He's not a very likeable guy.
He also lied when he said he got into Yale all on his own by working his butt off. His grandfather went there and he was a legacy. Kavanaugh is a nasty, lying, woman-hating, corporation loving bitch. When he gets on the Supreme Court it will be 5-4 to the far right and until the democrats can manage to win all three branches of government, game over or any sense of equality, compassion and fairness in the US.

Check out this scorching rip on Brett Kavanaugh by Canadian satirist Marc Maron.

BoXGYYvnRmv

he was doing so well keeping out of this - letting the process go on without the baggage of victim blaming (perceived or otherwise).

That's a very impressive piece of work from NY Times. And a very intriguing read.

I have a feeling the only way Trump will leave office before his term is over, is if he thinks the presidency is hurting his business. If this piece somehow spurs the IRS into action, then it IMO could be more harmful to Trump than the numerous other allegations of political/moral misconduct.

That's a very impressive piece of work from NY Times. And a very intriguing read.

I have a feeling the only way Trump will leave office before his term is over, is if he thinks the presidency is hurting his business. If this piece somehow spurs the IRS into action, then it IMO could be more harmful to Trump than the numerous other allegations of political/moral misconduct.

This is apparently a comment from a Politico article. Seems very Republican:

The case that could have enormous implications on the Russian investigation and the laundering of Russian mob money, is Gamble v United States. The NYT wrote: "The court will consider the question in Gamble v. United States, No. 17-646. Its answer may have implications for the legal problems faced by associates of Mr. Trump. Should he pardon them for federal crimes, a Supreme Court ruling narrowing the definition of double jeopardy could complicate attempts by state prosecutors to pursue parallel charges."

This is the most important reason that the Vichy GOP insists that Frat Boy Brett get onto SCOTUS more so that his belief that the President can't be indicted.
The Dallas Morning News reported last year that Graham was one of several Republican politicians to receive contributions from “a Ukrainian-born oligarch who is the business partner of two of Russian president Vladimir Putin's favorite oligarchs and a Russian government bank.” Graham received $800,000 from the Russian oligarch.

Graham was mainly protecting himself. He needs Frat Boy Brett on SCOTUS.

Senator Graham's sudden outburst and ranting at the so-called conspiracy was an effective distraction from the questioning of Frat Boy Brett by the GOP prosecutor who had just begun to ask Brett about his notes on his July 1st calendar. Graham must have realized that she was about to further question Frat Boy Brett about this gathering to drink some beers. His calendar notes mention at least two of the people that Dr. Ford said were at the small party where she was attacked. I believe that is why Graham acted out. The prosecutor never returned to ask Brett another question. The Vichy GOP men took over from that point on.

Back