• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

DS_S1_bW0AAGfFE.jpg

There is no way someone with her money and connections had no clue whatsoever about that creepy rapist. But he was a guy to be friends with at that time, so she put that to one side in the name of $$$

And now the corporate democrats want to push her to be their Trump. Or maybe they'll just go straight to Michelle Obama. It's not about policy, who cares about that? Just get someone who makes the plebs feel good about being phucked over in the richest country in the history of the world.

I don't know too much about Oprah's politics, other than that she was apparently pro-Iraq war; so at least the military-industrial complex would roll along nicely if she were President.

There are some decent politicians who can do politics. How about letting them do it? Instead of President because your husband was, or your dad was, or you are a really smart stable genius game-show host.

Get a grip America ffs.

There is no way someone with her money and connections had no clue whatsoever about that creepy rapist. But he was a guy to be friends with at that time, so she put that to one side in the name of $$$

But thats my beef really. This moral high ground about men doing what men do when she manipulated the system for her own personal gain. You are not 63 year old black woman in America who is worth $2.3Bn without being dodgy as F@#K or knowing stuff thats gone on......AKA Bill Crosby. If she was this upstanding all powerful all for the women type I would have expected her to forgo money and success and out these issues 20/30 years ago.

But thats my beef really. This moral high ground about men doing what men do when she manipulated the system for her own personal gain. You are not 63 year old black woman in America who is worth $2.3Bn without being dodgy as F@#K or knowing stuff thats gone on......AKA Bill Crosby. If she was this upstanding all powerful all for the women type I would have expected her to forgo money and success and out these issues 20/30 years ago.

I agree, it's very cynical. She would have known something about all the disgusting sh1t that the likes of Weinstein and Cosby were up to, even just the rumours. Didn't want to swim against the tide though.

And now the corporate democrats want to push her to be their Trump. Or maybe they'll just go straight to Michelle Obama. It's not about policy, who cares about that? Just get someone who makes the plebs feel good about being phucked over in the richest country in the history of the world.

I don't know too much about Oprah's politics, other than that she was apparently pro-Iraq war; so at least the military-industrial complex would roll along nicely if she were President.

There are some decent politicians who can do politics. How about letting them do it? Instead of President because your husband was, or your dad was, or you are a really smart stable genius game-show host.

Get a grip America ffs.

Wish I could like a post more then once.

Over here in England even if you do not like some of the leaders of political parties you know what they stand for. Corbyn has clearly stood for the same things and campaigned on them all his life(some are a little to far to the left for my liking but I still like him) May has always been a tory and has a long parliamentary history, yes she flip flops like they all do but you basically know what your getting with her.

Even Farage who I know many do not like(I thank him for his part in getting us the referendum) he has campaigned for many years on the issue. Vince Cable has been out banging on doors and talking to the public for decades.

I hope to GHod we do not catch this disease that is in American politics because I would hate to see it come over here. I think one saving grace is that we are right or left a cynical bunch of cnuts in this country.

Here's a doozy from Kellyanne Conway
"Conway said, 'What he doesn't feel great about are people lying. Are facts not being checked. Are things not being proofed properly? Can people just say things without impunity?'"

Last edited:
I don't get the "lets keep trump out the UK" brick.

The left say "Lets keep trump out" but the same say "lets welcome back ISIS trained extremist because its part of a major city"

Crazy times

The left say "Lets keep trump out" but the same say "lets welcome back ISIS trained extremist because its part of a major city"

Crazy times

We wouldn't be welcoming trump, we would be welcoming the President of the United States. It's the position, not the man.
Don't understand why people can't see that

Crazy times

If you can find a link to any leftist saying anything of the kind, I will send you a lifetime's supply of Trump steaks, a platinum subscription to Breitbart and a Milo Yiannopolous tie and blazer badge gift set.

We wouldn't be welcoming trump, we would be welcoming the President of the United States. It's the position, not the man.
Don't understand why people can't see that

I don't care that some foreign banal bible bashing idiot has elected a obnoxious and contemptible lump of excrement as 'their' leader. The current "President of the United States" is an neanderthal and no head of state title can disguise the fact he is a turd of a human being.

I would love to tell him face to face to fudge off!

Back