• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

Thanks for the viewpoint. I think I need to read about 4chan a bit more (when I'm drunk this weekend).

This is a good read that @milo linked here back in February, and it describes 4chan and its effect on the Trump campaign - https://medium.com/@DaleBeran/4chan-the-skeleton-key-to-the-rise-of-trump-624e7cb798cb#.b2l4kixq7

4chan is an important part of internet history - worth reading about. But for the sake of your partner, your family and your status as a functioning human being valued by society and those around you, maybe don't spend a lot of time actually *on* 4chan, if you can avoid it. My personal testimony is that it isn't good for your mental health at all.

And I say this as someone who did spend a considerable amount of time there once, discussing vaporwave on /mu/ and trying to troll Nazis by being as openly leftist as possible. :p

Trump giving a speech on infrastructure:

"I didn't wait long. I wanted to make sure, unlike most politicians, that what I said was correct."

"Not all of those people were neo-Nazis, believe me. Not all of those people were white supremacists.”

"There is another side...you can call them the left."

"I think there's blame on both sides... you also had people that were very fine people on both sides."

"You had a group on one side that was bad and you had a group on the other side that was also very violent."

"Many of those people were there to protest the taking down of the statute of Robert E. Lee... I wonder, is it George Washington next week?"

"I own a house in Charlottesville. Does anyone know I own a house in Charlottesville?"

When is a house not a house?

So Nazis aren't bad, there are some good Nazis apparently. My grandfather spent five years putting bullets into the bastards and I don't think he ever met any good ones. He died in 1968, he'd be spinning in his grave at this.

DHUItvFU0AE5Da9.jpg

So Nazis aren't bad, there are some good Nazis apparently. My grandfather spent five years putting bullets into the bastards and I don't think he ever met any good ones. He died in 1968, he'd be spinning in his grave at this.

Albert Speer was called the good Nazi, I dont think he was. Being a close friend to Hitler you would think he would know even in passing that the Nazi's gassed people.

If you have a bit of spare time this is interesting and more than a little disturbing
Thanks Rory, very interesting. I think you undersold this by saying "If you have a bit of spare time". It is not long, and it is something everyone should watch.

These fudging idiots don't even know who their 'enemy' is.

Impressionable, vulnerable, easily swayed young people being taken advantage of by murderous, dangerously uneducated psychopaths. It's no different to ISIS.

If you have a bit of spare this is interesting and more than a little disturbing

That is disturbing. As @Bullet says, it definitely should be watched (it's about 20mins). That this mindset exists is not news but there is something very chilling indeed listening to those people spouting their vile views with such conviction and such outright hatred.

These fudging idiots don't even know who their 'enemy' is.

Impressionable, vulnerable, easily swayed young people being taken advantage of by murderous, dangerously uneducated psychopaths. It's no different to ISIS.

that they think they have an enemy at all is whats scary, they think they are in a war

Back