• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

efb.jpg

the democrats lost the white vote when they created the civil rights laws in the 60's, since then the republicans have been the party of the white man in this country, the undercurrent of racism in this country is palpable, I see it every day, not spoken but in body language for example, having a black man as a president clearly did little to improve race relations.

To think that we were told that we were over reacting when we said that he was a fascist who had surrounded himself with fascists and white supremacists. Eight months on he will not condemn fascist terrorist acts.

Very true mate, but what gets me is that there are those around who think this type of march is anything new. I lived in the states in the early 80's and worked with a couple of guys who called themselves survivalists, lived in the mountains, hated everyone, carried guns, fenced off their land, and hated 95% of the nation.

I have some great friends who are Americans but there are just as many who are out there.

Very true mate, but what gets me is that there are those around who think this type of march is anything new. I lived in the states in the early 80's and worked with a couple of guys who called themselves survivalists, lived in the mountains, hated everyone, carried guns, fenced off their land, and hated 95% of the nation.

I have some great friends who are Americans but there are just as many who are out there.
Yes it's always been there but this president has legitimised their views like none that have gone before. Racist opinions that were whispered among like minded folks are now the defacto manifesto of a party representing half the country. It is tragic.

Yes it's always been there but this president has legitimised their views like none that have gone before. Racist opinions that were whispered among like minded folks are now the defacto manifesto of a party representing half the country. It is tragic.

Its always been there mate as you say, the difference here is that Trump is probably the first leader who has the whole world tweeting his brick, and there are a lot of sad sacks who seem to spend most of their time doing just that. if you have a look you will find evidence of this sort of brick has been around for years ( below is just one instance), nothing new but as i said we now live in a world of those who can not get through a day without spending hours on Facebook and teletext forwarding all this rubbish.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/spent-summer-americas-hate-preachers-9029598

Look closely at the faces of many of the people being publicly outed in the wake of the march.
Look into the eyes of the person arrested for murdering an innocent woman and injuring 19 others.

What do you see?

Trump is being disingenuous when he claims that this was always around, before him and before Obama. It was not. At least, not in its entirety.

The kid who murdered Heather Heyer is 20 years old. He bought his car using money from a trust fund set up in his name, and was drummed out of US Army basic training shortly after enlisting.
Peter Cvjetanovic, pictured screaming in anger while holding aloft a torch, is 20 years old. He studies politics and history at the University of Nevada.
James Allsup, speaker at the rally, is in his early twenties, and studies political science at the Washington State University.

The list goes on. Pete Tefft, James Colligan, Daniel Reardon, Ryan Martin, Jacob Dix - all names that are being exposed on Twitter in the aftermath of this march. All men in their early twenties, some barely boys, others slightly older.

I wrote a long analysis of 4chan here a long time ago - of 4chan, and of chan culture more broadly. About the essential nihilism and social alienation that befalls people who end up spending more and more time there, shaping and being shaped by chan culture, going from edginess to cope with a world which has no place for them to genuinely believing the things they say and think.

This is where these people come from. This is not something that went on before Donald Trump, and before Barack Obama - this is a very new, very dangerously accessible, very virulent form of ethnic nationalism and racial discord that came from places like 4chan. The backcountry racists protest in their own ways, and their racism is easily understood and easily distinguishable as uniquely American in its enduring hatred.

The jump from them to 'Blood and Soil', 'We Will Not Be Replaced', however....that comes from a different, more dangerous place. And I don't think anyone in this macaronic administration or in the hapless government yet realizes how dangerously accessible the thinking that comes from that place is to people like this.

AdI81sf.jpg

This is the emerging face of racism in America. Belittling it won't help anymore.

Its always been there mate as you say, the difference here is that Trump is probably the first leader who has the whole world tweeting his brick, and there are a lot of sad sacks who seem to spend most of their time doing just that. if you have a look you will find evidence of this sort of brick has been around for years ( below is just one instance), nothing new but as i said we now live in a world of those who can not get through a day without spending hours on Facebook and tacoter forwarding all this rubbish.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/spent-summer-americas-hate-preachers-9029598
There will always be the religious nuts of every denomination, but who listens to them really except the other religious nuts. For what it is worth I think that most religions will wither and die over time anyway. They are best left to their own devices.

Trump and his cronies are pretty self-serving and they don't even hide it, but a lot what they have done can be undone by a new administration. It is a lot harder to put the racial intolerance genie back in the bottle though. That is a slow burner.

for a large proportion of these scumbags tagging to a religion is how they justify the racist mindset they already have

often the excuse, very rarely the trigger

for a large proportion of these scumbags tagging to a religion is how they justify the racist mindset they already have

often the excuse, very rarely the trigger

From my point of view religion is usually behind most of the problems in the world. Racism is in the eye of the beholder in a lot of cases but most of it comes from a religious perspective.

Look closely at the faces of many of the people being publicly outed in the wake of the march.
Look into the eyes of the person arrested for murdering an innocent woman and injuring 19 others.

What do you see?

Trump is being disingenuous when he claims that this was always around, before him and before Obama. It was not. At least, not in its entirety.

The kid who murdered Heather Heyer is 20 years old. He bought his car using money from a trust fund set up in his name, and was drummed out of US Army basic training shortly after enlisting.
Peter Cvjetanovic, pictured screaming in anger while holding aloft a torch, is 20 years old. He studies politics and history at the University of Nevada.
James Allsup, speaker at the rally, is in his early twenties, and studies political science at the Washington State University.

The list goes on. Pete Tefft, James Colligan, Daniel Reardon, Ryan Martin, Jacob Dix - all names that are being exposed on Twitter in the aftermath of this march. All men in their early twenties, some barely boys, others slightly older.

I wrote a long analysis of 4chan here a long time ago - of 4chan, and of chan culture more broadly. About the essential nihilism and social alienation that befalls people who end up spending more and more time there, shaping and being shaped by chan culture, going from edginess to cope with a world which has no place for them to genuinely believing the things they say and think.

This is where these people come from. This is not something that went on before Donald Trump, and before Barack Obama - this is a very new, very dangerously accessible, very virulent form of ethnic nationalism and racial discord that came from places like 4chan. The backcountry racists protest in their own ways, and their racism is easily understood and easily distinguishable as uniquely American in its enduring hatred.

The jump from them to 'Blood and Soil', 'We Will Not Be Replaced', however....that comes from a different, more dangerous place. And I don't think anyone in this macaronic administration or in the hapless government yet realizes how dangerously accessible the thinking that comes from that place is to people like this.

AdI81sf.jpg

This is the emerging face of racism in America. Belittling it won't help anymore.
I see a sharks eyes. Lifeless and dead (I could be projecting here ;)).

Unfortunately I think the administration know the new face of fascism all too well. If they are not the hidden architects they are certainly stoking the fire. And this time it's not some far fetched conspiracy theory. Trump, Sessions, Bannon, Gorka they all have past form.

What is weaponised autism? Weird.

Last edited:
A former U.S. congressman and governor for the state of Indiana, President Mike Pence is proud to serve the white and Christian population of America for more than two decades.

Born in Columbus, Indiana, on June 7, 1959, to wholesome heterosexual couple Edward and Nancy Pence, Michael Richard Pence was named after his grandfather Richard, who emigrated to America from the non-Muslim-majority country of Ireland, settling with his family in the American Midwest.

Growing up in small town Indiana, Pence witnessed the American Dream firsthand as his hardworking opposite-sex parents built what he refers to as the “American Dream Big 3” -- a big family, a big chain of local convenience stores, and a family name synonymous with a big chain of local convenience stores.

His idyllic American childhood was disrupted, however, when as a high school student Pence supported the Democratic party and voted for Jimmy Carter -- a decision he attributes less to loose political and moral convictions than to teenage immaturity and “the magnetic, almost sexual pull a charismatic figure such as Jimmy Carter had on teenagers of the 70s.”

But the self-described “former Carter bitch” would soon shed his democratic feathers at liberal arts college in Hanover, Indiana, where he joined the Phi Gamma Delta fraternity and declared himself a born-again Evangelical Christian. Of his time in undergraduate school, Pence has said “Joining an exclusive group of white men and becoming progressively conservative prepared me enormously for my role as President.”

Pence went on to earn a law degree at Indiana University, where he formed a healthy and natural heterosexual attraction to the female woman Karen Pence. In 2002 Pence stated in an interview that he declines to eat dinner or attend drinking functions without his wife present, although “I’m fine with [Karen] going out drinking with however many dudes she wants, I don’t get jealous like that.”

Armed with a newly-minted legal degree and public-radio-host-good-looks, Pence launched a radio program, The Mike Pence Show, which was syndicated in 18 stations across Indiana -- WOW! -- and enabled him to connect with a broad, state-wide fan base. It was during this era that the future President established himself as a serious and respected voice in politics by exposing Mulan, a Disney animated film with a talking dragon, as malicious liberal propaganda.

“Public broadcasting is important and I hope that the President of the United States will never do anything to defund it, and if he does, I will be very angry and try to stop him, due to my own personal history in public broadcasting,” Pence said at the time.

Exposing Disney’s Mulan soon emboldened Pence, then a heterosexual father- of-three with a hit public radio show under his belt, to run for congressional office in Indiana. With chants of “Pence for Congress,” “Boycott Mulan,” and “I Still Don’t Quite Understand Why We Are Boycotting Mulan,” Pence was elected to the US House of Representatives in 2000.

boxy_Pence_Pips.jpg

Over the next 12 years, Pence would serve six more terms in Congress and advocate for the strong set of values he had come to hold over the years, which he listed as “America, Family, Respect, Heterosexual, Self-Determination, Radio, Religious Freedom, Bible, Constitution, and No-Mulan.”

Those values earned him the respect of his colleagues in Washington and at home in the Hoosier state, which in 2013 called him back home to serve as the 50th Governor of Indiana. In his new role, Pence got to work on a broad-reaching legislative agenda that included lowering individual tax rates, lowering business property tax rates, lowering corporate tax rates, lowering heterosexual tax rates, and lowering the tax rate on inheritances.

Envious constituents around the country leered in slack-jawed jealousy at the tax-less Utopia which was now the state of Indiana. The message was clear: It was time to serve Hoosiers not only in the state of Indiana, but Hoosiers across the nation as well.

With a political toolbelt equipped with a liberal arts education, legal degree, public radio show, a decade of public service, and strong family values like Bible and No-Mulan, Pence was ready to join Republican Presidential nominee and fellow heterosexual Donald Trump on the 2016 GOP ticket.

With the resignation of President Trump now in the past, Pence is excited to look toward the future as the 46th President of the United States of America.

President Mike Pence remains grateful for his faith, the love and support of his family, Indiana public radio, Hoosiers the people, Hoosiers the Movie, former President Jimmy Carter, his brothers at Phi Gamma Delta, the convenience of local convenience stores, Shan Yu the ruthless king of the Huns in Mulan who tried to kill Mulan, and the blessings of tax cuts which are the birthright of every wealthy American.

http://www.officialmikepence.com/mikes-story/

• Mike Pence went to college.
  • Mike Pence won 3rd prize in the 1972 Indiana Junior Corn Contest.
  • Mike Pence likes to watch movies.
  • Mike Pence carries a tri-fold wallet in his right back pocket.
  • Mike Pence has won seven (7) penmanship awards.
  • Mike Pence has a “Family RV” a “Personal RV” and a “Permanent RV” aka his house.
  • As a young adult, Mike Pence voted for Jimmy Carter after a catchphrase he coined, “I’m a Carter Supparter,” went semi-viral.
  • Mike’s favorite part of the American flag is the bars.
  • Mike Pence played baseball in high school until he suffered blunt trauma to his right testicle when a baseball hit it, rupturing the protective covering surrounding the right testicle as well as a contusion to the major blood vessel that, of course, resulted in massive bleeding and prolonged bruising that forced paramedics to cut through his baseball pants in the middle of a junior varsity game against high school rival Glen Oaks high school. All the girls at Mike’s high school were there and saw his bleeding bruised testicle and ruptured genitals. He played second base.
  • Mike’s favorite type of technology is radio.
  • Mike’s favorite late night snack is unleavened bread.
  • Mike Pence can play all of “Joker” by Steve Miller Band on guitar except the slide part after “Some people call me Maurice."
boxy_RV.jpg

http://www.officialmikepence.com/facts/

Dear Mother,
For many years I’ve slept in my comfortable pajamas--they zip from head to toe and are made of the softest red flannel. They were lovingly made for me on my nineteenth birthday by my dearly departed grandmother. Unfortunately, I’ve been suffering from some nightmare-induced cold sweats which have disintegrated the delicate fabric. I know my mother (wife) loves snuggling up to me when I’m wearing these P.J.s. I have to say I’ll miss our nights of hot chocolate and bible verse recitations in bed. Mother may I...buy a new pair of pajamas?
Sincerely,
M.P. in D.C.

Dear M.P.,
Well, you are a VERY lucky young man to have such a wonderful grandmother who made you a snuggly sleepsuit! And your wife is a VERY lucky young woman to have a flannel-swathed mate. Unfortunately, holes in pajamas can result in unintended glimpses of the human body, which lead to naughty nighttime behavior. For your wife’s sake and your own, find a new more modest solution to your sleepwear situation--ideally one cut from thick fabric and sewed tightly at the seams.
Love,
Mother

Dear Mother,
For many years, I worked with a man who had a troubling relationship with his wife. He treated her like an object, bragged about how long he knew her, and it seemed like she was genuinely afraid of him. I stood by this man because he helped my career and now sometimes I can’t finish my mashed potatoes because I feel bad. Mother may I...forgive myself?
Sincerely,
Indy Mikey

Dear Indy Mikey,
I beg you to remember: GHod invented wives to glorify their husbands! They are beautiful baby-houses sent to this earth to bring forth a new generation of heavenly victors (male) and breeders (female). If this man treated his wife like an object it was surely because he understood that was the best use for her, and we cannot question our Lord who vested him with that wisdom. Rest easy. You WILL go to heaven and you MAY forgive yourself.
Love,
Mother

boxy_Deportation.jpg

Dear Mother,
Recently I had the opportunity to hire a large amount of government workers. I try to remember that as someone in a position of power, I lead GHod’s army. Unfortunately, mired in the paperwork of my new position, I accidentally approved the employment of a known homosexual. This man is so good at his job I accidentally overlooked his sexuality in the hiring process. The thought that I am paying an admitted sodomite chills me to the bone. Even throwing a football around the White House Rose Garden--I meant the lawn--isn’t fun anymore. My wife says if I do not fire this person I will go to hell. Mother may I...fire this deviant?
Sincerely,
Mike Pence Mark Parts

Dear Mike Pence Mark Parts,
If you want to find eternal bliss, you must fire this person. Not only are they infecting GHod’s earth in their spare time with their unacceptable behavior, but they are poisoning the saintly environment you are so carefully constructing. We are taught to love the sinner and hate the sin, but homosexuality is a dangerous choice made to taunt godly people. Reject it, and give this pinko the pink slip.
Love,
Mother

Dear Mother,
Mother May I...eat alone with a woman who’s not my wife?
Sincerely,
President Mike Penc--A President of Something

Dear President Mike Penc--A President of Something,
No.
Love,
Mother

http://www.officialmikepence.com/mother-may-i/

FRIDAY

FRIDAY.JPG

Breakfast

• 3 Egg Whites with Mayonnaise Vinaigrette
  • 4 Hard Boiled Eggs
  • Unbuttered White Toast
  • Corn Smoothie
Lunch
  • Turkey & Swiss Sandwich on White (Cut in 3 sections)
  • No Lettuce, No Tomatoes, Extra Mayo
Snack
  • 14 Peanuts
Dinner
  • Dinosaur Nuggets
  • Mother's Spaghetti
  • Tall Glass Of Milk
Late Night Snack
  • 14 Peanuts
THURSDAY

THURSDAY.JPG

Breakfast
  • 3 Loose Handfuls Of Cheerios
  • Pot Of Coffee
Lunch
  • Turkey & Swiss Sandwich on White (Cut in 4 sections)
  • No Lettuce, No Tomatoes, Mayo on the Outside
  • 2 Scoops Of Great Grammy Jean's Ham Salad
Snack
  • One Bite of Granny Smith Apple
  • 3/4 jars of JIF Peanut Butter (Creamy)
Dinner
  • Roast Turkey with Salt (No Pepper)
  • Mashed Potatoes and Ketchup
  • 4 Ears of Corn
  • Shot of Beer
Late Night Snack
  • 6 Ears of Corn
WEDNESDAY

WEDNESDAY.JPG

Breakfast
  • 6 Hash Browns (McDonald's)
  • 2 Medium Vanilla Shakes (McDonald's)
  • 2 Large Orange Juice (McDonald's)
EDITOR'S NOTE: I DON'T NORMALLY EAT SIX HASH BROWNS FOR BREAKFAST, BUT AFTER FINDING OUT THAT MY BREAKFAST MEETING WAS WITH A NON-RELATIVE FEMALE, I HAD TO ABRUPTLY CANCEL AND HEAD BACK TO THE WHITE HOUSE FOR A BRIEFING ON RUSSIA STUFF.

Lunch
  • 1/2 lb Loose Turkey (non-spicy)
  • 2 Cups Mayo For Dipping
  • Head of Lettuce (Non-Shredded)
Snack
  • 3 Swedish Meatballs
  • 3 Non-Swedish Meatballs
Dinner
  • 2 lbs Loose Turkey (extra non-spicy)
  • 4 Deep Fried Corn Balls
  • 1/2 Turkey Sandwich - american cheese, coleslaw, mustard and relish
  • Corn Seltzer
Late Night Snack
  • Ketchup Popsicle
TUESDAY

TUESDAY.JPG

Breakfast
  • N/A
Lunch
  • N/A
Snack
  • N/A
EDITOR'S NOTE: MOTHER AND I HAD THE RUMBLIES IN THE MORNING, SO WE ENDED UP SLEEPING IN OUR BEDS FOR MOST OF THE DAY.

Dinner
  • Turkey & Swiss Sandwich on White (Cut in three sections)
  • No Lettuce, No Tomatoes, Extra Mayo
Late Night Snack
  • N/A
(MOTHER SAID NO AGAIN ON ACCOUNT OF THE RUMBLIES)

MONDAY

MONDAY.JPG

Breakfast
  • 1 three-egg omelette with spinach
  • 2 four-egg omelettes with double spinach
  • 12 oz. of Steam
Lunch
  • Turkey Pita with Corn 3 Ways (fried, boiled, pureed)
  • 2 oz. bag of Flamin Hot Cheetos (plain)
  • 3 Diet Dr. Peppers
Snack
  • 83 Grapes
Dinner
  • Beef 'n Cheddar (Arby's)
  • Large Curly Fries (Arby's)
  • Large Jamocha Shake (Arby's)
Late Night Snack
  • 3 Slices White Bread
  • Tall Glass Of Whole Milk
  • 1 Bottle Of NyQuil
boxy_Gay_Therapy.jpg