• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

American politics

Is that real? he is boasting about the head of the scouts saying it was the greatest speech ever?

dear GHod.

He does nothing but lie to make himself look good, then rages on twitter when the "fake" media calls him out.

BAKER: What have you been doing, Mr. President, sort of behind the scenes?

TRUMP: A lot. A lot.

BAKER: I mean, what do you think the crucial conversations have been?

TRUMP: Many conversations. I just had one with a certain senator that was very convincing to that senator. So I’ve done a lot.

TRUMP: But one of the things we’re doing that, so Gary and I are working – because I said, you know, Gary, we’re going to have Foxconn come in. We’re going to have a lot of companies that are coming in. Foxconn’s coming in with a big plan. We have Tim Cook I spoke to, and he’s promised me three big plants – big, big, big. I said, you know, Tim, unless –

WALL STREET JOURNAL: Really? Where?

TRUMP: We’ll have to see. You can call him. But I said, Tim, unless you start building your plants in this country, I won’t consider my administration an economic success, OK? And he’s called me and he says, you know, they’re going forward, three big, beautiful plants. You’ll have to call him. I mean, maybe he won’t tell you what he tells me, but I believe he will do that. I really believe it.

Guess who'll consider his administration a massive success no matter what?

TRUMP: Number one, they should go after the leakers in intelligence. I don’t mean the White House stuff where they’re fighting over who loves me the most, OK? (Laughter.) It’s just stupid people doing that.

BAKER: Anthony’s already taken care of that. (Laughter.)

TRUMP: I know, that’s just – and Anthony will handle that. [aughter.] I can – Anthony can do that out of his back pocket, OK?

BAKER: But we can’t expect any more staff changes in the immediate – in the immediate future?

TRUMP: No, I don’t think so.

BAKER: No?

TRUMP: But I’m very happy with Anthony. I think Anthony is going to do amazing.

Ooops.

President Trump's daughter-in-law hosted a "real news" program on the president's Facebook page.

Trump posted a video on Facebook offering people the chance to watch a recap of the news from Lara Trump, who is married to first son Eric Trump.

"Want to know what President Trump did this week?" the Sunday post asks, as BuzzFeed reported. "Watch here for the REAL news!"

In the video, Lara Trump talks about the president's successes.

"I bet you haven't heard about all the accomplishments the president had this week because there's so much fake news out there," she said at the beginning of the video.
"We wanted to give you a glimpse into his week."

Trump touched on various stories, including the president donating his salary and the economy.

She failed to mention other topics that dominated the news last week, including President Trump's announcement on Twitter that transgender people would not be allowed to service in the military and the collapse of congressional Republicans' efforts to repeal and replace ObamaCare.

"Thanks for joining us everybody. I'm Lara Trump, and that is the real news," Laura Trump said at the end of the video.

President Trump often rails on the media, blasting stories and networks as "fake news."

He says he uses social media so he can get out his message without having to go through the mainstream media.

"Only the Fake News Media and Trump enemies want me to stop using Social Media (110 million people). Only way for me to get the truth out!" Trump tweeted Tuesday.

http://thehill.com/business-a-lobby...-hosts-real-news-program-on-his-facebook-page

All hail glorious leader.

Meant to add in my previous post if anyone should doubt that I hate the man even if the sitaution can be amusing at times. I hated his comments on the disabled and that was even before I was diagnosed and now he is going after transgender people when I would have thought in this day and age that gender dysphoria is a proven condition is disgusting.

Meant to add in my previous post if anyone should doubt that I hate the man even if the sitaution can be amusing at times. I hated his comments on the disabled and that was even before I was diagnosed and now he is going after transgender people when I would have thought in this day and age that gender dysphoria is a proven condition is disgusting.

The guy is ignorant - the world is full of Donald Trumps. Normally they don't make it to important positions.
I've been disabled from birth and Don is typical of those who cannot cope when encountering different folk.

trump_LGBT_tweet.jpg

Next up: White kids being discriminated against

After that: Taxes

My cat makes more valid points than this knobhead! I still can't fathom how the fudge this imbecile got elected!

My cat makes more valid points than this knobhead! I still can't fathom how the fudge this imbecile got elected!

Lots of imbeciles thought it was a good idea because hes like them...........not clever.

Bet your cat can't tweet!

other than that, it's close.

Last edited:
Back