• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Alan Pardew

Hm, does Andre's wife know about this?? :lol:

(But seriously. GHod I hope that is AVB giving Pardew the tactical plan for Sunday because the idiot will need it!)

944303_10201171311423263_460910614_n.jpg

Anyone else seen this? Clever tactics Andre...

Wenger is on the phone right now to the FA.............serious case of collusion!!!! bringing the game into disrepute

its an old pic isnt it?? AVB's beard is bushier than that now iirc

944303_10201171311423263_460910614_n.jpg

Anyone else seen this? Clever tactics Andre...

Blimey... this almost fits in with the 'ITK' thread yesterday... I am pretty sure that is the Strand/Charing Cross Road they are crossing... which is not too far from Covent Garden..

Originally Posted by Denmark Spur
Brillian ITK over from SC:

Ok guys i have a lovely bit of ITK for you.

My cousin is a black cab driver and he just picked up Alan Pardew in Covent Garden.

He said the players and management have been given an incentive to win the game. Also Levy has put in a bid for CABAYE! Sticking point is the price.

Back