• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Alan Pardew

Saudi Sportswashing Machine are going to bend over and get a spanking, our only chance is for Levy or a secret agent of his to noble the Arsenal team like they did to us.

GET IT DONE LEVY!!!!!

If Marveaux starts, along with Ben Arfa, Saudi Sportswashing Machine will win :)

Its huge Colo is back, without him we'd get hammered, but hes back, and since its his last game I can see him having a top game

Colocini back? Good.

So is Harper going to be ok? As in not 'do a Fulop'?

----------------------Harper-------------------------
Santon------Collocini-----Yanga-M'Biwa---Debuchy
Gouffran---Marveaux----Cabaye-------Gutierrez--
----------------Ben Arfa-----------------------------
----------------------Cisse----------------------------

Surely you boys could get a draw v Arsenal?

Lol @ the barcode fans. You are small time nowadays. You used to have a great side but times move on. Freak finish last season aside your a mid table finish. Just hope you don't show yourselves up on Sunday.

It's funny really because Anita is better than both Perch and Tiote yet doesn't play!

Tiote's been horrific this season, but Anita's been pretty shaky against more physical sides. All in all Saudi Sportswashing Machine are just bad though. I'll be amazed if they don't get pumped 7-0, if only to get Pardew out as quickly as possibly.

I suggest avoiding watching their game :lol:

Saudi Sportswashing Machine don't even have the pace on the break from Sissoko or Ba to bail them out.

No big Dunc/Shearer kind of striker to cause a threat fromm set-pieces as well. Gooners will also have Giroud back as well. I'd take Skyfarer's advice and not watch for your own sanity's sake!

Lol @ the barcode fans. You are small time nowadays. You used to have a great side but times move on. Freak finish last season aside your a mid table finish. Just hope you don't show yourselves up on Sunday.

This.

Back to being a yo-yo club.

Expect bugger all from them Sunday, other than a massive tonking by the Arse.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine lads end-of-season dinner

4714b94cbda711e2914122000a9f1439_7.jpg

Tiote's been horrific this season, but Anita's been pretty shaky against more physical sides. All in all Saudi Sportswashing Machine are just bad though. I'll be amazed if they don't get pumped 7-0, if only to get Pardew out as quickly as possibly.

I suggest avoiding watching their game :lol:

Pards is a fighter, dont rule him out yet.

Pardew6-toe.jpg

Sorry, but I found his comments downright disgraceful.
After that WBA muppet keeper last year, I'm not settling for someone else throwing a match.
So a quick email to the FA info@thefa.com asking them whether they consider Pardews comments within the ethos in which they expect the game to be.

The reply:

Thank you for contacting the Football Association.

Our regulatory team monitor comments from all participants within the game relating to referees and match officials. If something is brought or comes to our attention that we feel contravenes these regulations, then it will be further investigated.

On this occasion it was not deemed that his comments breached our threshold to investigate or charge.

Thank you for taking the time to contact us.

Best wishes,
John Stanley | Customer Relations
The Football Association
Wembley Stadium, Wembley, London, HA9 0WS

Sorry, but I found his comments downright disgraceful.
After that WBA muppet keeper last year, I'm not settling for someone else throwing a match.
So a quick email to the FA info@thefa.com asking them whether they consider Pardews comments within the ethos in which they expect the game to be.

The reply:

Well done for trying.

Back