• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Alan Pardew

Would like to know when that photo was taken.

Person who took it said it was back in December.

Well, at least we know they're friends! Or something like it. 8-[

Tiote's been absolute rubbish this season, but one thing that could play into our hands is if Arsenal grow increasingly desperate throughout the game and start piling forward. Saudi Sportswashing Machine can pretty much only play on the counter so maybe they could nick a late goal, if they're still even by then.

I'd like to stand up for Pardew.

I was out playing golf with some mates when we bumped into Pardew who was just with a couple of buddies. This was a few days before his West Ham team played the FA cup Final.

One of my mates is a hammer And he went over to have say hello. Pardew let him sit down with his group and told him how the build up was going and made my mates day.

What goes around comes around. I just wanted to stand up for the bloke a bit.

Mind you, If they go down without a fight I'll be revising my opinion.

COYS.

I'd like to stand up for Pardew.

I was out playing golf with some mates when we bumped into Pardew who was just with a couple of buddies. This was a few days before his West Ham team played the FA cup Final.

One of my mates is a hammer And he went over to have say hello. Pardew let him sit down with his group and told him how the build up was going and made my mates day.

What goes around comes around. I just wanted to stand up for the bloke a bit.

Mind you, If they go down without a fight I'll be revising my opinion.

COYS.

Interesting, especially when you compare that to another former West Ham manager more familiar to our club who when out with his mates whenever I saw him was a total tw*t

Interesting, especially when you compare that to another former West Ham manager more familiar to our club who when out with his mates whenever I saw him was a total tw*t

I didn't even notice Pardew till my mate come back full of it.
I've heard a close relation of HRs wife refer to him indignantly as a pig of a man!

Steve Harper this year's Fulop ?

surprised no-one's paid a lot of attention to this

3rd string keeper, 5 appearances all season, 38, retiring 8-[

According to some Saudi Sportswashing Machine supporters the players have already started to 'celebrate' the end of the season by drinking/partying. Ho hum. One joked he'd be happy if they kept it down to 4-0. I guess Pardew WAS right. They will enjoy the afternoon even if they get spanked.

No no no. Saudi Sportswashing Machine are a massive club. You obviously don't know brick. <sarcasm smiley>

No no no. Saudi Sportswashing Machine are a massive club. You obviously don't know brick. <sarcasm smiley>

Sometimes some of us come across a little like the lottery winners now that we have had 5 or 6 seasons of relative success in the last 3 decades.

"Small time club". My small time club have come in the top 3, five times since Tottenham last did. To be fair if it was Tottenham who needed to do us a favour I'd be asking the same questions, but we're Saudi Sportswashing Machine not Oxford United, I'll be surprised if we lose on Sunday if we play like our last two games, but the two prior to that, well different story.

I appreciate many on here are new football fans, but we're Saudi Sportswashing Machine, the third best supported club in the country by gates. Only a complete idiot would think our fans would accept anything other than 100% effort against Arsenal. The last two performances against West Ham and QPR, have been a lot better. If we play well we won't lose to Arsenal that is a fact. They've only won here in the league something like three times in the last 15 years, and this is their worst side in that period in my view, also we've had worse sides than this who have beaten them.

I really don't think many people on here have a clue about English football if you think Saudi Sportswashing Machine will lie down for Arsenal, we're not Wigan or Reading, we didn't even lose 9 home games when we were relegated, if we do Pardew should walk, he should walk anyway. Irrespective of what Pardew is saying, there's a clause in his contract that says if we come bottom 5 he can be sacked with one years compo, if he's sacked outside the bottom five its his full contract. We'll be fine, just concentrate on beating Sunderland. I repeat we are Saudi Sportswashing Machine at St James' Park in front of 53,000. Would you be confident of winning here given the fact you hardly ever do?

It was in reference to this. No need to apologise, it's implied.

You know, I sense a differing in the public opinion about the top 4 race this year. Last year we looked like losers, choke artists that should have long since before the final day secured CL football.

This year, because of the fact that we are on for a record points total, most people acknowledge the fact that we have been damn good for a lot of the season and Arsenal needing to go into the last day to be in with a chance of finishing one point ahead of us, despite generating £100M more in revenue, just isn't that impressive.

I sense it being different this year, whatever happens. Hopefully that can relate to the players and they can have confidence in what they have achieved, which can translate to next season. We haven't choked, we've largely been in good form and gotten good results. Sure, Arsenal's run has seen them close the gap on us but for £100M extra per year, you'd kind of expect something more from them than a chance of finishing one point ahead.

We can be really proud of our team this year, whatever happens.

You know, I sense a differing in the public opinion about the top 4 race this year. Last year we looked like losers, choke artists that should have long since before the final day secured CL football.

This year, because of the fact that we are on for a record points total, most people acknowledge the fact that we have been damn good for a lot of the season and Arsenal needing to go into the last day to be in with a chance of finishing one point ahead of us, despite generating £100M more in revenue, just isn't that impressive.

I sense it being different this year, whatever happens. Hopefully that can relate to the players and they can have confidence in what they have achieved, which can translate to next season. We haven't choked, we've largely been in good form and gotten good results. Sure, Arsenal's run has seen them close the gap on us but for £100M extra per year, you'd kind of expect something more from them than a chance of finishing one point ahead.

Good post.

Why didnt City close the gap on Utd if that is the case about money ?

Imo, we choked for a good few weeks back, and thats whats fudged it for us.

Why didnt City close the gap on Utd if that is the case about money ?

Imo, we choked for a good few weeks back, and thats whats fudged it for us.

Or the teams above us are simply better than us, Arsenals points from the last 15 games is incredible, if we do scrape through then it will be payback for the seasons we have choked but to say we bottled this season is a bit unfair.

Choked or was it simply a lack of form? A slump?
Record points or not we choked, 7 points clear, followed by throwing away a game at Anfield, Home To Fulham away To Wigan etc. Other teams we are up against just didnt do this at this stage.

Back