• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Alan Pardew

Why didnt City close the gap on Utd if that is the case about money ?

Imo, we choked for a good few weeks back, and thats whats fudged it for us.

Our form was not choke form, the Fulham result was unfortunate but we were the better team at Liverpool. Arsenals form has just been ridiculous.

It is about money, City did close the gap on United because of what they spent. They fell away this year largely because United spent on RVP.

as has been discussed at length already (and no doubt will be again over the summer should we miss out on 4th) i don't consider our form since the Arsenal game to be 'choking' i think if you asked most people at that point to give an estimate of what we'd end up on points wise then it'd be pretty much what we have right now and without looking at the stats id be surprised if our points haul during this period is significantly less than what it was for the season up to the Arsenal game. it's just our rivals both exceeded themselves from that point onward

We have not choked.

First 19 games: 33 points
Last 18 games: 36 points

If(when) we finish 5th it'll be because we just unfortunately fell a little short, not because we choked.

11/12

First 19 games: 42 points
Last 19 games: 27 points

Now that's a choke job.

We have not choked.

If(when) we finish 5th it'll be because we just unfortunately fell a little short, not because we choked.

11/12

Now that's a choke job.

very interesting

Liverpool away, Inter away and Fulham home....that week was where we let ourselves slip up. Apart from that the team has done fine imo

certainly no choke overall thats for sure

We have not choked.

11/12

Now that's a choke job.

I keep hearing this choking line, weve lost 2 in last 19 games or something similar, as you say we havent choked and thats with so many key key players out, AFC havent had hardly any injuries apart from Wheelchair

We've performed better in the second half of the season than the first half, definitely. Unfortunately so have Arsenal and Chelsea. That's just the way it happens sometimes, we pick ourselves up and go again next year with hopefully a stronger team. A fully fit Sandro for 38 games, a new striker, a creative midfielder and some proper cover for positions.

h4kcqgi.png

Oh ffs, we didn't choke. Our performance were actually never that good since the turn of the year, even against arsenal at the lane.
Bale dragged us through the first three months of 2013 - our lack of squad was exposed when he, lennon and sandro got injured.
Our strikers have been good in parts (except ade who has been poor all season), we need strikers who will be good at the same time.

I refuse to take the opinion that we have done well this season it's just that arsenal and chelsea have been better. This is bollox, one of these clubs has a multi million pound squad and the other has pedigree. We have neither and unfortunately to get both requires excellent management and a good transfer tactic.

We have neither!

Oh ffs, we didn't choke. Our performance were actually never that good since the turn of the year, even against arsenal at the lane.
Bale dragged us through the first three months of 2013 - our lack of squad was exposed when he, lennon and sandro got injured.
Our strikers have been good in parts (except ade who has been poor all season), we need strikers who will be good at the same time.

I refuse to take the opinion that we have done well this season it's just that arsenal and chelsea have been better. This is bollox, one of these clubs has a multi million pound squad and the other has pedigree. We have neither and unfortunately to get both requires excellent management and a good transfer tactic.

We have neither!

My word

Will that bonus really serve as an incentive to the players though?

Do they care how much Doris, the dinner lady, gets?

Back