• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Alan Pardew

We're nothing with Pardew in charge

Regarding the performances vs West Ham and QPR, both a load of brick, we were awful. The thing is for Sunday, we have no pressure now and can play with freedom, and we normally do well against the bigger sides.

Also, I don't get how people can know contracts and so on :lol:

Thanks Stevie and Ben Arfa, you have given me a little bit more hope with your posts. Hopefully the players will feel the same way and want to give you all a good send-off

You could always find out where the team will be staying and drop one in their Lasagnes!!!

Pardew is a clown shoe of the highest order, always has been. He is basically saying he is happy to finish 4th from bottom. Poor Bobby Robson must be turning in his grave.

The third best supported club in the country by gates. I repeat we are Saudi Sportswashing Machine at St James' Park in front of 53,000

Really !!!

Everytime Ive seen your team on tv this year there has been loads and loads of empty seats for every game, Ive been amazed at how fickle your fans have become this season, when your not doing well you need to stand by your team not run away

Anyhow I hope you get something on sunday and dont embarass yourselves at St James Park

I feel a bit sorry for the Saudi Sportswashing Machine fans, they deserve better. How Pardew is still in charge is just amazing. With their form this year they deserved to go down. I just hope that they players show up and give the fans a good performance. Cisse hat trick please [-o<

The Geordies commenting on here have given me more hope. Thanks lads!

I'm feeling a confidence about this weekend that I haven't felt since after the Portsmouth semi with regards to claiming fourth. Sorry if I've jinxed it!!

I would like to know how Saudi Sportswashing Machine are likely to line up too, what's the injury situation?

21 Elliot Dismissed after an earlier booking
02 Coloccini
06 Williamson Booked
13 Yanga-M'Biwa
26 Debuchy
04 Cabaye Booked
10 Ben Arfa (Harper - 82' )
18 Gutierrez
24 Tiote (Perch - 52' )
09 Cisse
11 Gouffran (Obertan - 77' )

37 Harper
05 Simpson
14 Perch
08 Anita
22 Marveaux
25 Obertan
49 Campbell

Was them against QPR. Can't see them choosing a much different line up, bar Elliot.

never forget Alan, never forget........

[video=youtube;L0SGosF-Hhg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0SGosF-Hhg[/video]

Really !!!

Everytime Ive seen your team on tv this year there has been loads and loads of empty seats for every game, Ive been amazed at how fickle your fans have become this season, when your not doing well you need to stand by your team not run away

Anyhow I hope you get something on sunday and dont embarass yourselves at St James Park

Yeah how many people support Saudi Sportswashing Machine in London, or in Manchester, or in Birmigham? Your support is entirely limited to your city. Pretty deluded to say you have the third highest support. Was this based on a poll taken in a Saudi Sportswashing Machine bar?

Yeah how many people support Saudi Sportswashing Machine in London, or in Manchester, or in Birmigham? Your support is entirely limited to your city. Pretty deluded to say you have the third highest support. Was this based on a poll taken in a Saudi Sportswashing Machine bar?

By the Geordie Dancer !!!

Ever seen he stopped dancing on the pitch Saudi Sportswashing Machine have been brick

http://Saudi Sportswashing Machine.com/advent2011/geordie-dancer.jpg

If Marveaux starts, along with Ben Arfa, Saudi Sportswashing Machine will win :)

Its huge Colo is back, without him we'd get hammered, but hes back, and since its his last game I can see him having a top game

interesting facts about Pardew.....

his West Spam side were the last ever PL team to win at Highbury, a 2-3 win on 1st Feb 2006

twice his West Spam played Arse at home, a 0-0 draw and a 1-0 win......so unbeaten at home versus Arse

twice his Saudi Sportswashing Machine have played Arse at home.....the 4-4 draw (Saudi Sportswashing Machine 4-0 down at HT) and a 0-0 last season.....again unbeaten at home v Arse

:-k who knows

Back