• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Aaron Lennon

Innocent until proven guilty of course, but he seems like he's got a chip on his shoulder.

I didn't really mean the assault charge (though from the accounts I've heard, he's not a particularly pleasant person).

More that he doesn't let football get in the way of his drinking and partying.

I didn't really mean the assault charge (though from the accounts I've heard, he's not a particularly pleasant person).

More that he doesn't let football get in the way of his drinking and partying.

Sadly the boy lacks brains. A shame. He has the goods. If only he applied himself fully, what a player he would be.

Sadly the boy lacks brains. A shame. He has the goods. If only he applied himself fully, what a player he would be.

watched the Everton game, amazing how different he is used vs. how we have used him.

Last game, whenever Everton lost the ball and fell back, he actually stayed up, quite often further than even the striker, stayed more in the middle, not wide, was a constant out ball option, and gave more room to striker as defense had to cover him as well.

It's all gone quiet on him huh?.. if he had've been available for transfer 3 years ago there would've been offers coming in all over the place. Now he is an outcast and we haven't mentioned his name for months!
I wonder where he'll end up.. I was u der the impression Everton were happy with how he played for them during his loan.
I don't think I've seen a single transfer story about him yet this summer.

It's all gone quiet on him huh?.. if he had've been available for transfer 3 years ago there would've been offers coming in all over the place. Now he is an outcast and we haven't mentioned his name for months!
I wonder where he'll end up.. I was u der the impression Everton were happy with how he played for them during his loan.

I don't think that it is fair to say that he is an outcast just because there has not been a lot of speculation about him in the papers. I'm pretty sure that he will end up at Everton but they are not a club who tend to do their business through the papers.

Should we not have seen him in pre-season pictures by now?? I mean he's not had international's to play in, so I assume the absence is because we have told him he can go elsewhere and not bother turning up.

Some ITK on Lennon:

Who: Trix
When: 6th July
Where: COYS

trix on lennon not being wanted: Not just the coaching staff mate. Burned far bigger bridges than that.

I think we're just in the process of bartering with Everton. Apparently (according to an Everton fan I know) they are reluctant to meet our £8m valuation.

Should we not have seen him in pre-season pictures by now?? I mean he's not had international's to play in, so I assume the absence is because we have told him he can go elsewhere and not bother turning up.
He is not the only one. Kaboul isn't there. Capoue wasn't there either before he joined Watford. It's pretty clear these players can go and basically have been banished. They were kept at home for the post-season tour as well.

He is not the only one. Kaboul isn't there. Capoue wasn't there either before he joined Watford. It's pretty clear these players can go and basically have been banished. They were kept at home for the post-season tour as well.

Is it clear that they have been banished? Maybe they are back in pre-season training with the rest of the squad and we are just not using photos of them.

Is it clear that they have been banished? Maybe they are back in pre-season training with the rest of the squad and we are just not using photos of them.
Lol, you are very naive. These players barely played for us last year after November/December. Didn't go on post-season tour either. Had no internationals to play after that, so should have been back by now. We have had 3/4 days of pre-season training already. Some of our players are on multiple pictures, yet of all players it were those three that didn't feature in any of the pictures. Coincidence? Not a chance.

Last edited:
Lol, you are very naive. These players barely played for us last year after November/December. Didn't go on post-season tour either. Had no internationals to play after that, so should have been back by now. We have had 3/4 days of pre-season training already. Yet of all players it were those three that didn't feature in any of the pictures. Coincidence? Not a chance.

Thanks for telling me that I am naive.

I would not expect players that we are looking to sell to be used in promo pictures.

I would expect them to be training though. If they weren't training it would affect their saleability and potentially their value. If we do not manage to shift them, we will need to find a way of reintegrating them into the squad come September, that is not going to be easy if they have been cut adrift since May.

Thanks for telling me that I am naive.

You are welcome.

I would expect them to be training though. If they weren't training it would affect their saleability and potentially their value.

Sure, somewhere alone, remkved from the rest of the squad. In other words: banished.

If we do not manage to shift them, we will need to find a way of reintegrating them into the squad come September, that is not going to be easy if they have been cut adrift since May.
Reintegrating? Cut adrift since May? These players have been cut adrift since November. There is no way they would get back into the squad now.

You are welcome.

Sure, somewhere alone, remkved from the rest of the squad. In other words: banished.

Reintegrating? Cut adrift since May? These players have been cut adrift since November. There is no way they would get back into the squad now.

I still think that you are getting a little ahead of yourself off of the back of a couple of promo shots and a money raising tour.

I'm certain that Kaboul, Chireches, Adebayor and Lennon don't feature in Poch's plans and we are actively looking to sell them but there was no indication that they were cut off from the main team last season and I do not see why that should change now.

One of the things that has impressed me about Poch is that he has largely managed to keep dissent in house and we have seen none of the issues that we had under AVB with players he did not want.

I realise how outrageous this sounds, but I wouldn't be shocked if Emirates Marketing Project came in for hims as he is cheapish,available and English and they are in desperate need of English players that wont break the bank

I don't think he fits City's profile. Most of their lower cost English players have been young enough that they could at least plausibly develop into solid first team players for them.

I realise how outrageous this sounds, but I wouldn't be shocked if Emirates Marketing Project came in for hims as he is cheapish,available and English and they are in desperate need of English players that wont break the bank

The only reason I can think of is to mee their quota of English players. But he'd end up the same as Rodwell and Scott Sinclair, not good enough and sold within 18 months.

Does he? The guy did enough to earn himself a huge wages and then sat back and enjoyed it. Maybe he doesn't give a fudge about football.

Back