• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

4-4-2

But for the time being we should settle on the good first 11 selection.

Nice one Dza, you keep calling it like you see it mate

Cheers AS! I remember when I posted that team on about 3 different threads at the time (we must've just lost a game) and the main criticism was that it was insane to pair up Mason and Bentaleb in the middle and play without a defensive midfielder in the form of Capoue or a player of that type. They are doing great in the middle together and, to be honest, I mainly thought it was worth a punt because none of our defensive mids were particularly good!

I won't bother bumping up the other thousand odd posts where I talk complete sh1te though ;)

I wonder if we'll see that XI take the field this season? Maybe not in that formation (the famous wonky), but that group of players? Poch is doing wonders with young, hungry players willing to work hard for him. I think it's why he has a lot of time for Lamela, even if the lad hasn't really delivered just yet.

Anyway, time to let this thread sink until Poch picks those XI for the same game haha.

Back