• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Hahaha!! You wish. It's Liverpool. They are innocent and victims and have to be protected.
"The Premier League subsequently confirmed it was looking into the matter, but Sky sources understand that, as far as the league is concerned, the apology is the end of the matter and they are unlikely to take any further action."
I'm off to rob a bank. If I get caught I'll just say sorry and put the money back and we'll all be cool.

Staggering disregard for the rules by Liverpool Football Club particularly that only last month they were warned about this. I am not sure how the FA can avoid punishing them.

I wonder if their behaviour in regards to Sessegnon warrants further investigation.

The arrogance and lack of class of Liverpool Football knows no limits, Mickey Quinn was on Talksport today encouraging VVD to put in a transfer request so that Liverpool can pick him up on the last day of the transfer window for £35m... or perhaps "next year"

Last edited:
Staggering disregard for the rules by Liverpool Football Club particularly that only last month they were warned about this. I am not sure how the FA can avoid punishing them.

I wonder if their behaviour in regards to Sessegnon warrants further investigation.

The arrogance and lack of class of Liverpool Football knows no limits, Mickey Quinn was on Talksport today encouraging VVD to put in a transfer request so that Liverpool can pick him up on the last day of the transfer window for £35m... or perhaps "next year"
Does tapping up not have to be reported by the other club? (didn't we get a bigger ££ for berbatov by threatening to report them)

Pure speculation but I thing Southampton wont have to worry about Liverpool coming in for any of their players for a couple of years.

Hahaha!! You wish. It's Liverpool. They are innocent and victims and have to be protected.
"The Premier League subsequently confirmed it was looking into the matter, but Sky sources understand that, as far as the league is concerned, the apology is the end of the matter and they are unlikely to take any further action."

To be fair I think the apology is enough. The punishment is they've ballsed up a £60M transfer.

It goes on with every club. Managers speak to players before a deal is struck. For Liverpool to be punished would be a little silly considering Southampton right now are probably chatting with players that they would like to sign etc.

The problem was, someone at Liverpool let slip that VVD wanted to go there, and they leaked it. This affected Southampton's ability to negotiate a price at a market rate they deemed fair. It was putting the cart before the horse and didn't allow Southampton to drive up the price through a bidding war, as is their right when they have a player on a 5 year contract.

What I find funny is, I think Liverpool fans/employees/journos are so keen to perpetuate the idea that this year is their year, that Klopp is the Messiah, that everything is going to be rosey, that they got completely over excited. It's hilarious. Why not just keep their powder dry and get the job done like any other top of the table professional club. They're so keen to bang on that they have Klopp and that they are capable of getting good players that they have completely ruined it.

It's either that...or they thought that leaking the news would mean Southampton simply had to sell. Which would just be monumentally stupid. Either way, bloody hilarious.

I am glad someone else heard this Horse torturing prick.

Was bragging the other day the deal was sorted in March, I hope he is part of the reason Soton got wind of the transfer

To be fair I think the apology is enough.

Absolutely not enough. What is the point of having the rules if you let Liverpool ride roughshod over them again and again and then let them get away with it when they are caught

How many times will the the FA let Liverpool get away with it? Punish them. As they would any other club.

Absolutely not enough. What is the point of having the rules if you let Liverpool ride roughshod over them again and again and then let them get away with it when they are caught

How many times will the the FA let Liverpool get away with it? Punish them. As they would any other club.

If this was Burnley or the like they would punish them, 100%

Back