• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Salah is a clever spend for Klopp. Without Mane they struggle. He is a good squad replacement. Don't worry, I wouldn't have wanted him as I don't think he's a worker, but for them it is a decent signing.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Salah is a clever spend for Klopp. Without Mane they struggle. He is a good squad replacement. Don't worry, I wouldn't have wanted him as I don't think he's a worker, but for them it is a decent signing.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Are they both Africans? Will they not go off to the African cup of nations together in the middle of next season?

One thing is certain - Salah will always have a blinder against us. The racist clam that he is. Fits in perfectly at Liverpool with their traditional of forgiving racist behaviour...

Just been to Rhodes on holiday, lovely pool bar, sitting there one afternoon over a cold mythos trying to talk football with a load of scousers, it's impossible

They are 100% winning the league this year, we will be mid-table again which is in their eyes our proper position

I mentioned the fact that for 7 out the last 9 seasons we have finished way above them, no that doesn't matter they are the better team and only Kane and maybe Alli would get in their 1st team

They are an actual brainwashed cult

Wow. Surely they couldn't argue against Lloris, Rose & Toby?
Either Julien Laurens or Phillipe Auclair (both French so who can remember the difference) had Milner as the best LB in the league last year so not only fans of Liverpool are deluded.

Marcotti had Mustafi and Koscieny as the best CB pairing in the league most of the year.

The Times Football podcast has some really weird views on Spurs and their players - really put "Big 4" on a pedal stool - its odd.

Dier is hugely overrated and not worth every £25m according to some of the cult I've seen on twitter, Can & Henderson heads and shoulders above them

Okkkkkkk then

Dier is a poor footballer, come on face it,take off your spurs tints- this press speculation in my opinion is purely to make him seem desirable. United aren't interested in him at all - no one is. They bandy this £60m figure around enough, people will start to believe that's what he is worth.

Last edited:
Dier is a poor footballer, come on face it,take off your spurs tints- this press speculation in my opinion is purely to make him seem desirable. United aren't interested in him at all - no one is. They bandy this £60m figure around enough, people will start to believe that's what he is worth.
:eek:

Of course, they are right. Dier is brick. Hendo is the new Zidane. And TAA is the new Alves. Klopp is quite simply the best manager of all time, Spurs are nothing to worry about and they are the most "knowledgeable fans in football"™

Back