• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

right if you are going to be obtuse may as well do this properly

even if I was having a go at a crap job rather than the type of person who would WANT to do the job (i.e. the trope of "little hitlers"), linking my dislike for a job or even disdain for a job "to much immigration" is just looking for an argument - as long as I work why would any disdain for a job matter.

"Far too many "me" people who just want instant gratification" - if this is the case why is unemployment at its lowest rate since 1975 - it would appear that the opposite is true more people are grafting than ever and with living standards falling hardly instant gratification.
https://www.theguardian.com/society...ment-rate-falls-joint-lowest-1975-wages-stall

"Without people doing the crap jobs our society would implode" if you believe this then we need the immigration levels near to what they are (record unemployment).

If you believe unemployment is at it lowest rate since 1975 you'll believe anything the government tell you.

right if you are going to be obtuse may as well do this properly

even if I was having a go at a crap job rather than the type of person who would WANT to do the job (i.e. the trope of "little hitlers"), linking my dislike for a job or even disdain for a job "to much immigration" is just looking for an argument - as long as I work why would any disdain for a job matter.

"Far too many "me" people who just want instant gratification" - if this is the case why is unemployment at its lowest rate since 1975 - it would appear that the opposite is true more people are grafting than ever and with living standards falling hardly instant gratification.
https://www.theguardian.com/society...ment-rate-falls-joint-lowest-1975-wages-stall

"Without people doing the crap jobs our society would implode" if you believe this then we need the immigration levels near to what they are (record unemployment).

That has more to do with fiddling the unemployed numbers and the farce which is " zero hours contracts".

I think everyone in this thread just needs to..........

wait for it............

wait for it............

wait for it............

soon.............

hang on...........

CALM DOWN

They have to be given a ban.
Hahaha!! You wish. It's Liverpool. They are innocent and victims and have to be protected.
"The Premier League subsequently confirmed it was looking into the matter, but Sky sources understand that, as far as the league is concerned, the apology is the end of the matter and they are unlikely to take any further action."

Hahaha!! You wish. It's Liverpool. They are innocent and victims and have to be protected.
"The Premier League subsequently confirmed it was looking into the matter, but Sky sources understand that, as far as the league is concerned, the apology is the end of the matter and they are unlikely to take any further action."

"And Southampton have been given a 2 year ban for slandering the great name of Liverpool"

Back