• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs. Hull City OMT ***

Kandi1977

Terry Dyson
Well, someone has to do it!

b0119168809ecb80b7a11faab4b4cfa6.jpg

vs

tkkYaDL.png

Wednesday 14th at 20:00

at
whl-jpg.2987

Lloris
Trippier - Alderweireld - Vertongen - Rose
Dier - Winks
Sissoko - Eriksen - Alli
Kane

COYS!

I'd also rest players for this, although not too many as we can always rotate again on Sunday.

Not too much pressure on us as we've slipped behind in the running for top 4 so we will probably win. No offence to Hull but we should win this comfortably.

We need quicker transitioning and more creative spark. I'd also rest some defenders, while Dembele never seems to do midweek these days:

-------------------------Lloris
Trippier------Alder---------Wimmer----Davies

----------------Winks-------Dier
---Son----------------Alli-----------------GKN

----------------------Kane

Subs: Vorm, Rose, Walker, Verts, Wanyama, Eriksen, Onomah

We need quicker transitioning and more creative spark. I'd also rest some defenders, while Dembele never seems to do midweek these days:

-------------------------Lloris
Trippier------Alder---------Wimmer----Davies

----------------Winks-------Dier
---Son----------------Alli-----------------GKN

----------------------Kane

Subs: Vorm, Rose, Walker, Verts, Wanyama, Eriksen, Onomah

Just out of interest, is there any league game you would pick Eriksen for?

Just out of interest, is there any league game you would pick Eriksen for?

I’d pick him anytime when he starts performing again.

However particularly now with the CM/transitioning issue, it’s even more important our AMs are able to deliver a bit of spark and creativity against a packed defence - hence experimenting with GKN there instead

He was arguably our best player against Swansea and scored against Chelsea.

Agreed.

With Dembele injured (again!) my team would be

Lloris
Tripier
Toby
Verts
Davies
Dier
Winks
Sissy
Eriksen
Alli
Kane

We need to get our Naughty Boys (aka Dier and Alli ) back. Neither have been right since Chelsea away last season or the Euros.Eriksen must lead the swarming press again too.

Last edited:
IMO, we need to start getting what is close to our best XI from last season out on the pitch. Dembele and Lamela are injured, so Winks and Son can play in their place.

-----------lloris
walker---toby---vert---rose
--------dier-----winks
--son------alli----eriksen
---------kane

subs: vorm, wimmer, davies, wanyama, sissoko, n'kodou, onomah.

If Winks impresses, then maybe he can usurp Dembele as first choice.

I wonder how many of our old boys will be playing? Hopefully they get a good reception and lots of sympathy at the end after they've been thrashed.

Probably not a popular suggestion on here but I wonder if Poch is considering starting Sissoko. He tends to reward those who perform and since he publicly said he needs to improve he has followed up an assist for the 5th vs Swansea with a good cameo off the bench vs Man Utd. Just a thought....

Must win both this and the Burnley game. No excuses, not one will be acceptable if we don't pick up 6pts in the next two games.
Sick of excuses about how tough the league is we must win these two.
We know what to expect - both Hull and Burnley will park the bus. You are expecting this Poch so hope you have a plan.

Must win both this and the Burnley game. No excuses, not one will be acceptable if we don't pick up 6pts in the next two games.
Sick of excuses about how tough the league is we must win these two.
We know what to expect - both Hull and Burnley will park the bus. You are expecting this Poch so hope you have a plan.

Absolutely - NO excuses for not getting two wins out of two against these sides at home

Probably not a popular suggestion on here but I wonder if Poch is considering starting Sissoko. He tends to reward those who perform and since he publicly said he needs to improve he has followed up an assist for the 5th vs Swansea with a good cameo off the bench vs Man Utd. Just a thought....

I think it's almost guaranteed that he'll start seeing as Alli, Eriksen and Son were all so limp vs Man Utd AND that they have played a lot recently.

not sure I fancy our midfield against Hudd/Livermore/Mason

Daws is bound to get a couple

i'd take a draw now

Back