• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Toby Alderweireld

Five weeks is a whole lot better than five months but the expectation that Toby will sign a new deal is absolutely MASSIVE!

To be fair if we offer him the kind of money that we should be able too once at NWHL then Why would many he sign... he is playing his best football with his Dutch team mates and it’s a progressive club

Wasn't there talk recently that we hadn't even offered him a new contract? I thought that a bit strange as it didn't seems like us (more Arsenal tbh).

Anyway looks like our man Levy's on the case! :)

If Spurs say he will not be back until February then I will not expect him back until late March early April as per usual, especially when you factor in the inevitable breakdown when he starts training

We are in trouble if Alderweireld is out injured until February and beyond. Our defence are not the same without him. We will be left with only 1 experienced defender in Vertonghen. Sanchez has done well but he is still too young and inexperienced in PL. Still not fully convinced of Foyth while Dier is too error-prone. I think we need to get a veteran defender in the mould of Naybet and Gallas to cover for Alderweireld.

Back