• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2017/18 Premier League Thread

Tough to take that result. We really needed City to take points off Liverpool. Finishing top 4 is not looking very realistic at the moment.

No way! We could have done with Liverpool losing today, but we are only 3 points behind both them and Chelsea (I'm not counting Utd as they have a game in hand). These teams will have dips, Chelsea are having one right now. We are kicking in to gear and look as good as anyone when we get our full-team out. And all our players are coming back to fitness at the right time, just for when the Champions League starts again.

Tough to take that result. We really needed City to take points off Liverpool. Finishing top 4 is not looking very realistic at the moment.

I'm optimistic, but this could very well be the first year in ages we finish below Liverpool. They have a lot of favourable fixtures, with Manure and Chelski away the standout ones. Avoiding defeat - or winning - at Anfield could decide whether we finish above them or not.

I think Chelski and Manure are more likely to drop points and be within reach than Liverpool. City obviously champions, unless they mess up in spectacular fashion. And by that I mean epic, epic failure.

Beating Manure at home and getting something at Stamford Bridge will also be important.

As usual this is all about concentrating on our own games, one at a time, winning as many as we can, and then we'll see where it takes us in the end. This is normally where we hit form under Poch, so I'm looking forward to an exciting few months coming up!

Please. A draw I can live with, if needbe, but a Liverpool win, it will murder at work all week. I mean some of them are even looking on the holiday board to see if they can book off the CL final for their trip to Kiev....

Went off to have dinner, come back and see the score and, well, good job Im not a gambling man!

Maybe youve got one of those 24 hour bugs and cant make it in tomorrow?

I'm looking forward to us going to Anfield and seeing if we can pass that test. We played it perfectly against them at Wembley, in theory it should be even easier to play on the counter against them at Anfield. Hopefully, with Toby and Wanyama fit and involved too.

I'm optimistic, but this could very well be the first year in ages we finish below Liverpool. They have a lot of favourable fixtures, with Manure and Chelski away the standout ones. Avoiding defeat - or winning - at Anfield could decide whether we finish above them or not.

I think Chelski and Manure are more likely to drop points and be within reach than Liverpool. City obviously champions, unless they mess up in spectacular fashion. And by that I mean epic, epic failure.

Beating Manure at home and getting something at Stamford Bridge will also be important.

As usual this is all about concentrating on our own games, one at a time, winning as many as we can, and then we'll see where it takes us in the end. This is normally where we hit form under Poch, so I'm looking forward to an exciting few months coming up!
After the Southampton game next weekend we play Man Utd, Liverpool and Arsenal in our next three games. After those games we can easily be about 10 points off top four, and our league season will be just about over. I know I'm a pessimistic person, but it's looking tough right now to me.

After the Southampton game next weekend we play Man Utd, Liverpool and Arsenal in our next three games. After those games we can easily be about 10 points off top four, and our league season will be just about over. I know I'm a pessimistic person, but it's looking tough right now to me.

I think we'll win at least 3 out of those 4 games. And I fancy us to win all four.

Getting through that trio and still being no more than 3pts off the Top 4 has to be the target

If we are we are but that is the league. In the end we will be in the position we deserve it's as simple as that. I feel we are starting to click and we will be fine.

Was a great game, shame we lost our heads completely for that ten minutes. A lot of those performances were similar to how we played last season. Fernandinho was off, but he's allowed one this season. So too Sterling. Gundogan is an absolute turkey, and Aguero just doesn't suit us at all.

I felt we nulled Salah and Mane really well, shame we beat ourselves (although those three goals were frankly unbelievable finishes). I fancy you lot to sort them out again, your style of play is a complete antidote to theirs.

I know I am in a minority on here and while I have no love for Liverpool, it was nice to see pep and his men taken down a peg or two like we did last season. I think we will be fine, we have to perform as we can and should get top 4. The Cup would be a bonus.

Was a great game, shame we lost our heads completely for that ten minutes. A lot of those performances were similar to how we played last season. Fernandinho was off, but he's allowed one this season. So too Sterling. Gundogan is an absolute turkey, and Aguero just doesn't suit us at all.

I felt we nulled Salah and Mane really well, shame we beat ourselves (although those three goals were frankly unbelievable finishes). I fancy you lot to sort them out again, your style of play is a complete antidote to theirs.
Without sounding patronising mate it is refreshing to see someone gracious after what must have been a difficult result!

Back