• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2017/18 Premier League Thread

Damn it. Had a feeling Liverpool would sneak a high-scoring win, went for 3-2, thought about 4-3 but didnt think defences would be THAT bad

Same from Liverpool, they are great in these games where they can press and win it in transition, attack space in behind. But where they miss Coutinho is for the anti-football teams who will sit deep and hoof it.

Credit where it's due, that's an excellent win for Liverpool. But we will still catch them, we will finish 2nd imo.

gonad*s, because in case we needed to beat them I wanted Emirates Marketing Project to be Invincible to wipe the remnants of an old, rotten-toothed, infected gum smile from Gooner faces.

what a game, mixed feelings - i just hope when we go to liverpoo we can defend properly

we just gotta keep winning ours - thank you bournemouth and leicester !

gonads, because in case we needed to beat them I wanted Emirates Marketing Project to be Invincible to wipe the remnants of an old, rotten-toothed, infected gum smile from Gooner faces.

I think a lot of that will have disappeared when the first Liverpool goal went in?

what a game, mixed feelings - i just hope when we go to liverpoo we can defend properly

we just gotta keep winning ours - thank you bournemouth and leicester !

Hopefully we won’t be that open and Wanyama and the back four or five will be strong.

We certainly have enough to score against them.

Tough to take that result. We really needed City to take points off Liverpool. Finishing top 4 is not looking very realistic at the moment.

Back