• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Season Ticket Renewal Talk

I’m convinced single tickets will be easiest to get where you want
Yes but it’s those single seaters that screw the groups up. Choose a seat bang in the middle of a 4 or 3 so that rules out a row. Very frustrating. If you’re on your own I reckon there should be a rule you sit right on the end.
I’ve already had to rule out a row for us all because some individual chose bang in the middle.

Obviously I’m joking but it’s annoying that there isn’t a way spurs can find out what groups want to be sat together first and give priority that way and singles can all have a choice of one seaters. Would be chaos I guess though.

Last edited:
Yes but it’s those single seaters that screw the groups up. Choose a seat bang in the middle of a 4 or 3 so that rules out a row. Very frustrating. If you’re on you’re own I reckon there should be a rule you sit right on the end.
I’ve already had to rule out a row for us all because some individual chose bang in the middle.

As long as there’s a rule for all those people buying in groups to leave all the end seats free, of course! (Although there’s probably not enough end seats to allow for all the individual buyers).

Just as an FYI to everyone, from skimming the equivalent thread over on the TFC forum, there’s something in the small print in the blurb that was sent out (apparently, haven’t seen mine yet as I’m away), that the club can move your selected seats along by 6 or so. So what you think you are buying might not be exactly what you end up with (close, just a slight shuffle along). It’s being said that it’s to prevent groups buying say a block of 3 and a block of 4 but leaving one in between for a mate in a later phase to try to buy, but equally, it might be to help keep sections of unsold seats together for groups to buy.

My group of 10 is buying on Monday, we have already resigned ourselves to not getting a £995 ticket in the block we wanted

Yes but it’s those single seaters that screw the groups up. Choose a seat bang in the middle of a 4 or 3 so that rules out a row. Very frustrating. If you’re on your own I reckon there should be a rule you sit right on the end.

Obviously I’m joking but it’s annoying that there isn’t a way spurs can find out what groups want to be sat together first and give priority that way and singles can all have a choice of one seaters. Would be chaos I guess though.

They have said they will move people so as to not leave a single seat in between

See @Glenda's Legs post above

I have read that they won't do that until phase 8

Seems ridiculous as there are going to be loads of parents and juniors entering the fray in phases 6 and 7. So in phase 7 I could end up having to buy 2 adult tickets for £1200 just to sit with my son, and then in phase 8 they might pair/group up the odds in the concession sections. Marvellous.

If there was an extensive price storm I's expect the petition to have substantially more than 4000 signatures. The club is right about the "no like-for-like" seating, but I hope they really didn't say they "reject the view that season ticket prices have risen at all" (this quote is caveated in the article). If everyone is paying more the prices have risen, even if the quality is better.

If there was an extensive price storm I's expect the petition to have substantially more than 4000 signatures. The club is right about the "no like-for-like" seating, but I hope they really didn't say they "reject the view that season ticket prices have risen at all" (this quote is caveated in the article). If everyone is paying more the prices have risen, even if the quality is better.

You need to see the THST twitter quotes... their taking emails I assume bit only posting parts of them

They don’t even look legit to me

The THST need a massive lesson in PR

If you don't count a 40% increase on average per match as a rise (taking into account zero cup games included now as well), then no, they haven't risen.

Depends if you move the goal posts and we have literally moved them 100 yards

Someone commented we should compare the prices with arsenal and it’s even worse by comparison

But as Parklane always says it’s people’s choice

They will sell, they always do, and once confidence in the pricing has been suitably boosted, I think we'll probably see another hike for 2019-20 as well.

It does not matter what they priced the tickets at, they will always be those who bitch about it.

True enough. So the club had the option of keeping prices at the old level and having people bitch about it or raising the prices and having people bitch about it. Not a particularly difficult choice.

At least with the latter they will have more revenue to spend on players and hopefully reduce the bitching about not buying the next hot player or not raising the wages to keep a player. Although this is unlikely.

During the building of the stadium we have seen the projected costs double and the design get far more ambitious. I don't remember reading any complaints about the changes, warning that the more expensive stadium will lead to higher ticket prices, and that we would be better with a more basic stadium.

Back