• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham***

Feels like the poorest performance of the season, to be honest. West Ham were good, can't deny it, but too many of our boys were invisible tonight. Shame. Need to rest and regroup for Saturday.

Gutted great chance to pull at least 4 ahead of gooners missed. Fooling hammers done it to us again. We desperate ly miss dembele in the middle. Hope he is back for Saturday.

This is like when you go to urinate in your wife, so you plug yourself in for a Louisiana hot pocket and give it both jets, but suddenly two streams of hot tinkle burst out of her nostrils and coat your belly.

I.e.

Disappointing result.

Bullet.
Your account has been hacked by Chich mate...

I said it about the ref didn't I????? How much time did they waste - how many times did they kick the ball away without a word (Payet at the end there)???

Andre Marriner - go check yourself.

If anything positive is to come of this; they will fancy their chances against the goons.

I was more worried about this game than the real derby but I wouldn't have been with our real team.

Come back Moose!!!!!!

COYS.
This is why the keeper (no matter how talented) should never be captain.

We need a captain on the pitch telling clams like Mariner to do their fudging job.

What a horrible game of football. It was just head tennis. Very disappointing, never nice to lose, especially when stakes are so high, but was a difficult game. There honestly wasn't much football played.

We go again for the big one on Saturday

Son for Lamela was a mistake. He's been very poor.
But credit to WH, they've been good tonight.

Saturday.
Son has not been the same since his foot injury in the early part of the season. Bringing him on killed us as an attacking unit. Fook please be fit for Saturday mousa

We didn't deserve to win. Canning town turned up in their cup final, to be fair to them. Played a physical and energetic game, we at times looked too leggy to match it, balls into channels gave our defence a lot of trouble tonight.

Second half we improved, it was an even match then, but it was a bit too late by then. Canning Town deserved their win.

Eriksen played well tonight. He was one of our few players to keep his head and to keep playing - showed a top player mentality.

Biggest losers of the night: Tony f@@king Gale, smug and biased (although he kept trying to pretend he wasn't), and the bloody ref, who gave them everything.

Onto the Scum. Huge match at the Lane. COYS

Gutted.
However, with Arse losing and ManCity about to lose, we are still 2nd.
On wards for the next game.
It is 1.45 am here in Mombasa.
Off to bed.
Catch you guys tomorrow.
COYS

Very disappointed with that. The ref was a dingdong and the pitch disgraceful but can any Spurs player walk off the pitch and said they performed to best of their ability? Eriksen was OK but the rest were below par IMO. Could have been worse though considering the other results.

Not really disappointed with the result, because:
1. We won't play on such awful pitch again this season (hopefully).
2. Neither of our players got injuried on that joke of a pitch (hopefully).
3. We probably won't meet the opposition which will play against us in such uncomfortable style.
4. We probably won't be referred by such c*nt again.
5. Neither of our centrebacks got a red card (which could be horrific before NLD).
6. Wet Spam still won't finish in CL zone :( (surely).
7. We rotated our squad and will be fully fired to bounce back on Saturday.
8. Dembele will be back soon and we'll immediately improve in midfield control.

most important point:
9. EVERY TITLE CHALLENGER LOST POINTS on this matchday. And we (on par with City) had the hardest fixtures.

I should admire Poch for subbing Wimmer off. He was going to receive a red card and Poch felt it.
Also Kane needs to remember all his striker's skills. From Saturday.

Last edited:
We didn't deserve to win. Canning town turned up in their cup final, to be fair to them. Played a physical and energetic game, we at times looked too leggy to match it, balls into channels gave our defence a lot of trouble tonight.

Second half we improved, it was an even match then, but it was a bit too late by then. Canning Town deserved their win.

Eriksen played well tonight. He was one of our few players to keep his head and to keep playing - showed a top player mentality.

Biggest losers of the night: Tony f@@king Gale, smug and biased (although he kept trying to pretend he wasn't), and the bloody ref, who gave them everything.

Onto the Scum. Huge match at the Lane. COYS

you just know they were muting their mic's every few minutes so he could release his "I fackin ate Spurs" catchphrase

Back