• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Winks

But he went out on loan?

Developing what young players?
He has helped develop Kane from a perennial loanee to a multi million pound striker. He has also been instrumental in developing both Dele Alli and Eric Dier into regulars for both Club and Country. His record in developing players of all ages is pretty sound I would say. Hence I agree about trusting his judgment.

He has helped develop Kane from a perennial loanee to a multi million pound striker. He has also been instrumental in developing both Dele Alli and Eric Dier into regulars for both Club and Country. His record in developing players of all ages is pretty sound I would say. Hence I agree about trusting his judgment.

Kane was Tim?
Dele was Dele?
Dier was someone in Portugal?;)

Seriously he's done ok

So how did he get on?

He did OK, one poor square-pass and a few fouls aside he was moving the ball well and unflustered in possession, not sure why he was taken off as he was growing into the game the more it went on.

I think the England left back was trying his hardest to not pass to Winks at times.

Oh how I wish we had gone in for Dembele :confused:

At times yes, but there were also some very good passes through the lines that set the U21's off. I'd rather see that than him trying to hit the 30 yard perfect pass every time.

At times yes, but there were also some very good passes through the lines that set the U21's off. I'd rather see that than him trying to hit the 30 yard perfect pass every time.

Ward-Prowes is the level he needs to aim at. ATM he is some way off sadly

Yes he needs regular football.

Better off on loan
Except Poch seems to prefer keeping the younger players he rates (cue the deraded Bentaleb discussion) training with him and the first team rather than farming them out for vital experience but training under someone else's methods.

Except Poch seems to prefer keeping the younger players he rates (cue the deraded Bentaleb discussion) training with him and the first team rather than farming them out for vital experience but training under someone else's methods.

Catch 22
Time to put Winks on loan IMHO

Back