• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Georges-Kévin NKoudou

I wonder if we'd have done better in the first half with him playing the same role as Son?

Son wasn't bad, his positioning was part of why we were effective in the first half. He did see a lot of the ball on the counter attack or in 1v1 situations, N'Koudou on the other hand very little space to work in and received the ball at a stand still or on the half turn. I'd like to see us start him, but also isolate him against and opposing full back.

I wonder if we'd have done better in the first half with him playing the same role as Son?

Son wasn't bad, his positioning was part of why we were effective in the first half. He did see a lot of the ball on the counter attack or in 1v1 situations, N'Koudou on the other hand very little space to work in and received the ball at a stand still or on the half turn. I'd like to see us start him, but also isolate him against and opposing full back.
I think Son's positioning caused them trouble but his control was bad. Very bad actually, to the point where my 12 year old son commented on it.

George is trying to please, impress the coach and maybe force himself into the picture and I don't think he's doing too bad a job of it. As I said I think he's worth a shot, especially against a team that doesn't sit in.

Last edited:
Throw him in at the start ! Or at least as an impact sub, at the beginning or earlier on in the second half. We have sans, manyoo then hull - bring him on to stretch the teams when they begin to sit in, or try to push on from their full backs.

Your right about sons positioning but anyone an do that with pace and awareness

His touch thiugh was really bad and it didn't help his game

Bring on Nkodou when their playing 10 at the back inst going to give him a great opportunity to show what he can do but he did well

Your right about sons positioning but anyone an do that with pace and awareness

His touch thiugh was really bad and it didn't help his game

Bring on Nkodou when their playing 10 at the back inst going to give him a great opportunity to show what he can do but he did well

Would Son get in any top 5 starting side?
One minute brilliant the rest of the time...?

I don't think today was very bad performance but we were blunt creatively

I can't help but think Kevin is worthy of more time and he could be a kick up the back side/refresh some of the incumbents may need

With his pace I get down logic bringing him on against tired legs but he has been brought in against counter attacking sides who are winning and sitting on that lead

I'd like to see him given a start now to see what he can do

I don't think today was very bad performance but we were blunt creatively

I can't help but think Kevin is worthy of more time and he could be a kick up the back side/refresh some of the incumbents may need

With his pace I get down logic bringing him on against tired legs but he has been brought in against counter attacking sides who are winning and sitting on that lead

I'd like to see him given a start now to see what he can do

I'm looking forward to the FA Cup against Villa as I think that's where we will see him start.

Why not against hull or Burnley

Neither side will like pace tearing at them and it would be great to see him start

I agree. I'd like to see that and it's opposition against whom we should be able to shake up the status quo.
I just don't think Poch will do that. I'd like to be wrong.

I agree. I'd like to see that and it's opposition against whom we should be able to shake up the status quo.
I just don't think Poch will do that. I'd like to be wrong.

He won't i agree

He will start winks as Moussa is injured but he doesn't tinker in his creative areas which is odd as they have been a weak link

I would say that i think sissoko was great when he came on today but

Why not against hull or Burnley

Neither side will like pace tearing at them and it would be great to see him start

I think pace is more important 'when' we have scored the opening goal. Then, the opposition push forward, as a 0-0 draw is suddenly beyond them. Then, with pace, you attack and play direct and hard. Sitting back, inviting the opposition forwards and then hitting back with force. Pace is less effective when teams sit deep against us.

I think pace is more important 'when' we have scored the opening goal. Then, the opposition push forward, as a 0-0 draw is suddenly beyond them. Then, with pace, you attack and play direct and hard. Sitting back, inviting the opposition forwards and then hitting back with force. Pace is less effective when teams sit deep against us.

The key thing is pace AND trickery is key to breaking down both deep defences as was as those who leave space in behind.
GKN seems to have both in abundance and i think this skill is much needed right now, at least to vary out attacking methods

That's the issue with his sub cameos

He is getting 10 minutes against a packed fence

Back