• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Georges-Kévin NKoudou

I think that he will look a lot more comfortable after this season when he has time to reflect on whatever game time he has had and can then go on holiday and come back knowing he will not be a new face hanging around the training ground while his protracted transfer goes through. I don't think we can underestimate the change in culture it is for a player to come into this Pochettino team with the way he demands you train and that is before taking into account moving countries etc. The year here getting to know us and vice versa will do him the world of good.

That said, hope he starts against Wycombe and has a strong game to give him a boost going into a period where he might find game time less likely.

Read a comment online today where he said that although he did not play much this season he did not blame anyone but himself and he spoke with his family and he decided to knuckle down and work harder and was surprised by our work ethic in training(odd coming from Marseilles because I thought they played pressing)

Said that Dembele told him to work harder in training and if someone like Dembele who is the best player he has worked with said something like that you listen. If I can re find the article I will post the link. It gave an insight into the squad and was a good read.

Funny I think yesterday would have been a good match for him, if we had sat back a bit and West Ham would have come for us because it was their cup final then he would have been a good outlet on the break.

I really like the few glimpses I have seen of the lad.

Read a comment online today where he said that although he did not play much this season he did not blame anyone but himself and he spoke with his family and he decided to knuckle down and work harder and was surprised by our work ethic in training(odd coming from Marseilles because I thought they played pressing)

Said that Dembele told him to work harder in training and if someone like Dembele who is the best player he has worked with said something like that you listen. If I can re find the article I will post the link. It gave an insight into the squad and was a good read.

Funny I think yesterday would have been a good match for him, if we had sat back a bit and West Ham would have come for us because it was their cup final then he would have been a good outlet on the break.

This article?

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/foo...rder-to-get-into-tottenham-team-a3532306.html

He needs more of a chance in an open game

Expecting him to play as a winger vs a team that doesn't come out at all is probably the worst role to have

We seem to like bringing him on when we're losing big games against defensive sides like Chelsea and United away

He's far from ready to play a meaningful role for us - he needs to go on loan for a season like Danny Rose did. All our games, bar domestic cup games, are big games now and he looks far too raw.

More fundamentally though, he's an out and out winger which firstly we dont play with and secondly a winger takes up the space which Rose uses so effectively. Therefore irrspective of his ability, unless Poch can change the way GKN plays (teach him to play more centrally) then he's wasted at Spurs

Nearer two years than one year, however he's 22 and still looks like a youth team player given his raw-ness

Maybe, maybe not

Don't forget asbtou say he is nearer two years younger than Kane but it's his first season in a new country unlike Kane for example

It does feel that a loan would do him and us good. WE need to get him some games to see what he can do. He wont get them for us this season and then would only have pre-season to impress. IF we could loan him to say Swansea or Bournmouth that would be good for us. Two team that play football and we have a decent relationship with, well with Swansea anyway.

Didn't poch say that the best way to groom youngsters is exposure to the first eleven and not loans? As low Ng as he is with the first eleven in training he's still held in high regard and like dembele said , just needs to work hard and bide his time

Sent from my MHA-L29 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Didn't poch say that the best way to groom youngsters is exposure to the first eleven and not loans? As low Ng as he is with the first eleven in training he's still held in high regard and like dembele said , just needs to work hard and bide his time

Sent from my MHA-L29 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Still looks far too raw and, as importantly, he's a winger who hogs the touchline - we don't play with wingers and they take up the space which Rose and Walker exploit. If we're going to play with wingers then we may as well cash in on Rose and Walker given that they're attacking abilities wont be used as much

Still looks far too raw and, as importantly, he's a winger who hogs the touchline - we don't play with wingers and they take up the space which Rose and Walker exploit. If we're going to play with wingers then we may as well cash in on Rose and Walker given that they're attacking abilities wont be used as much

therein lies the question - how did poch think nk be used in hi system. perhaps poch is trying to train him into a Son where its little bursts of speed and a little quick feet to open up defences.

I thought he may have come on ,on Friday how West Ham were set up and stacking the middle of the pitch with their players,not sure why we bought him if he's not being used at all.

MAIN-Georges-Kevin-NKoudou-in-a-Chelsea-training-top.jpg

Last edited:
I only skimread an article on it, but apparently plenty of Spurs fans(probably on Twitter) were calling for the club to sell him. He ended up explaining the Chelsea striker Batushai or whatever hes called lent him a training top, all pretty harmless....

Back