• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2017/18

Based on how deep we went down the membership list to sell 18000 I can't see random residents taking up too many.

It depends what they class as giving 'priority'. When the Emirates opened residents were offered discounted tickets. Local businesses also qualified.

Interesting. It seems not only is there an obligation to set aside 5k STs for residents of Haringey and Enfield (which does include residents already on the waiting list*) but there's also an obligation to make another 5k tickets for each PL game available for priority booking to residents of Haringey and Enfield (without any bronze member-type premium).

*might explain why some high up on the list declined this season if they knew they would get one next season due to living in one of the named boroughs.

WEMBLEY TICKET UPDATE
Posted on 12 July 2017 - 10:25

Following the announcement that Season Tickets are sold out, we shall be providing details of further ticketing options for the new season today and in the coming weeks. These will include a one-season pass as well as the opportunity to buy multi-game packages and the confirmation of on-sale dates for our forthcoming matches.

A single season pass!!!!

WEMBLEY TICKET UPDATE
Posted on 12 July 2017 - 10:25

Following the announcement that Season Tickets are sold out, we shall be providing details of further ticketing options for the new season today and in the coming weeks. These will include a one-season pass as well as the opportunity to buy multi-game packages and the confirmation of on-sale dates for our forthcoming matches.

A single season pass!!!!

Saw that too...the plot thickens

A single season pass seems a no brainer. The uptake won't be big, but there will be some that won't mind going to Wembley for one season or even find it more convenient than going to WHL.

A single season pass seems a no brainer. The uptake won't be big, but there will be some that won't mind going to Wembley for one season or even find it more convenient than going to WHL.
More bums on seats and money in the bank so why not

I think there'll be a good number of general sale seats available in all areas, including the lower tier.

Their only selling L2 (Club Wembley) and L5 'one off' season tickets, so I suspect that it'll be the same in multi-game packages, and then after members I wouldn't have thought that there will be much left in anything but L5 if a game goes to General Sale.

There will be loads of tickets on sale from ST holders that don't attend every game. Just here in Norway there are many hundred on sale already

Their only selling L2 (Club Wembley) and L5 'one off' season tickets, so I suspect that it'll be the same in multi-game packages, and then after members I wouldn't have thought that there will be much left in anything but L5 if a game goes to General Sale.

I used the wrong term. I meant General Admission (i.e. Non ST) rather than Geneneral Sale. I'd have thought they would have held some seats back in the lower tier for members to purchase game by game. But maybe not. Though as Kandi says there are bound to be plenty of ST returns available.

Have not seen any info about that. That would be a a very unwise decision in a 90k stadium, unless they want a lot of empty seats.

There would still be empty seats, just less income for the club. I'd expect them to want to sell as many tickets as possible that they make money from before releasing STs where someone gets a refund.

Back