• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2017/18

Will there be any decent seats left for people who can't go to every game, or will all of those be up in the heavens?

This is my worry too? How have they managed to calculate the seats that are available for this now against those that aren't? I understand there are STH scattered throughout the stadium, but i thought they were generally in the lower blocks to fill it from there? But looking at the seating map, there are some big groups of seats unavailable already in the higher echelons.

I just hope people aren't tempted into this offer without the full commitment of going each week. Otherwise, it eliminates a legitimate seat for a member such as myself when the on-sale date arrives.
I can't commit to every game, so I therefore pick them individually as they come around and tend to get to about 10 or 12 a season plus CL. I've never missed a game I wanted to go to as i'm always online and ready come 9.30am. I had hoped that Wembley would've only increased the chances of tickets, but i'm now thinking this latest scheme will reduce them.

I'm sure there'll be the odd one here and there, but when you're taking your 12 y/o daughter each time, it's not appropriate to be seating in different places!!

This is my worry too? How have they managed to calculate the seats that are available for this now against those that aren't? I understand there are STH scattered throughout the stadium, but i thought they were generally in the lower blocks to fill it from there? But looking at the seating map, there are some big groups of seats unavailable already in the higher echelons.

I just hope people aren't tempted into this offer without the full commitment of going each week. Otherwise, it eliminates a legitimate seat for a member such as myself when the on-sale date arrives.
I can't commit to every game, so I therefore pick them individually as they come around and tend to get to about 10 or 12 a season plus CL. I've never missed a game I wanted to go to as i'm always online and ready come 9.30am. I had hoped that Wembley would've only increased the chances of tickets, but i'm now thinking this latest scheme will reduce them.

I'm sure there'll be the odd one here and there, but when you're taking your 12 y/o daughter each time, it's not appropriate to be seating in different places!!

The club appear to be 'reserving' the higher rows of the upper tier for members. That said, i haven't looked this morning to see what has been made available compared to the ST window.

I think NWHL is going to be more of a struggle for members. 61.5k capacity - 40k STs - 5k 'community' seats - 3k away - (8k?) premium/coroprates = 5.5k for members.

I thought the NWHL was being capped at nearer 27k for STH? Not sure where i saw that? :eek:(

I fully appreciate the loyalty offered by STH over mere Members, but to rule out the chance of such a huge number of fans having at least a fair chance of getting a ticket seems ridiculous. It's really the only benefit of buying a membership every season.

Eventually it'll just phase out membership sales as there's really no point in the "priority window for ticketing purchasing" if it's constantly unsuccessful.

I thought the NWHL was being capped at nearer 27k for STH? Not sure where i saw that? :eek:(

I fully appreciate the loyalty offered by STH over mere Members, but to rule out the chance of such a huge number of fans having at least a fair chance of getting a ticket seems ridiculous. It's really the only benefit of buying a membership every season.

Eventually it'll just phase out membership sales as there's really no point in the "priority window for ticketing purchasing" if it's constantly unsuccessful.

40k STs mate. It was going to be 38k but an additional 2k were added at some stage during the process.

They will always keep the membership scheme, an additional 5k STs at £700 is £3.5mn revenue while 100k members at £50 is £5mn. Plus they maintain a ready made supply of potential ST holders.

I can't support the team I love properly without being at the games.

However, I can't commit to being there every other week, so I do what I can to get to as many as possible...and not just the "big games".

If the new stadium eliminates this opportunity to members, yet sales increase for the odd seat here and there on StubHub and alike from STH flogging their unwanted tickets, this will seriously tinkle me off.

I can't support the team I love properly without being at the games.

However, I can't commit to being there every other week, so I do what I can to get to as many as possible...and not just the "big games".

If the new stadium eliminates this opportunity to members, yet sales increase for the odd seat here and there on StubHub and alike from STH flogging their unwanted tickets, this will seriously tinkle me off.

StubHub is dead mate. At Wembley the Club will run the ticket exchange scheme. Fans that can't attend will offer the seat back to the club & if someone wants to buy it they pay face value plus a £7.50 fee. I assume this will be the same or similar at NWHL.

That's all well and good if you only want one ticket, but I have memberships for myself, my daughter and the old dear. Three generations of us. Getting 3 seats together isn't going to be easy via resales

That's all well and good if you only want one ticket, but I have memberships for myself, my daughter and the old dear. Three generations of us. Getting 3 seats together isn't going to be easy via resales

Ring the club & ask them if they will reserve 3 seats together for you for the games that you fancy attending. I will email & suggest they offer all fans an a la carte service.

Just noticed that when you 'like' a post, it looks like you really like it.:D

Haha, it was an blatant attempt at arse-covering as I couldn't be sure if NN's response was tongue-firmly-in-cheek humour and sarcasm, or if i'd actually wound him up with my supposed want of an assured seat whenever I fancied it.

I hope it was the former.

And, as if by magic, this from the THST

We are surprised, therefore, to see that 40,000 season tickets have now been sold. The Club told us it would be making 18,465 new season tickets available. We are trying to work out how adding that number to the 19,500 existing ST holders totals 40,000. Once the Premium ticket total of 8,000 and the maximum Premier League away allocation of 3,000 is added, that takes us to a total of 51,000 tickets. Add in the 5,000 season tickets needed to meet s106 requirements and that leaves just 5,500 for members and individual match sales. When larger away allocations of 10% and 15% for cup games are factored in, members are essentially locked out. Our preferred ratio of 60/40, including the s106 tickets, would have left c 13,500 tickets available for members and casual sale.

We are surprised, therefore, to see that 40,000 season tickets have now been sold. The Club told us it would be making 18,465 new season tickets available. We are trying to work out how adding that number to the 19,500 existing ST holders totals 40,000. Once the Premium ticket total of 8,000 and the maximum Premier League away allocation of 3,000 is added, that takes us to a total of 51,000 tickets. Add in the 5,000 season tickets needed to meet s106 requirements and that leaves just 5,500 for members and individual match sales. When larger away allocations of 10% and 15% for cup games are factored in, members are essentially locked out. Our preferred ratio of 60/40, including the s106 tickets, would have left c 13,500 tickets available for members and casual sale.

Yep. Exactly THIS.

I'm not expecting preferential treatment over STH of course, far from it. But there needs to be some acknowledgement and explanation from the club that 5.5k is a ridiculously small number of tickets to make available to those who wish to show their support at the highest level after STH.

I hope it isnt felt that the THST speak on behalf of all of all fans? ST revenue is far more important to the club as it is both up front and guaranteed. I would imagine their will be ample opportunity for more casual fans to get tickets for (e.g. the League Cup games).

Finney Is Back post: 937929 said:
I hope it isnt felt that the THST speak on behalf of all of all fans? ST revenue is far more important to the club as it is both up front and guaranteed. I would imagine their will be ample opportunity for more casual fans to get tickets for (e.g. the League Cup games).

Agreed. But at the same time the club are currently actively promoting memberships as way to be able to buy tickets to get tickets to watch matches. As one point last season, we had 110k members & with an attractive CL draw we could easily have 80k plus next season - the 45k bronze that declined an ST this season plus Lilywhites plus new members). That gives you a 1:14 chance of getting a ticket at NWHL.

Question for ST's as I dont remember seeing it fully explained

If you cant attend you can put your seat up for sale for 1/19th of the ST value. But do you get that refund whether somebody buys the seat or not, or do you only get your refund if the seat is sold?

Question for ST's as I dont remember seeing it fully explained

If you cant attend you can put your seat up for sale for 1/19th of the ST value. But do you get that refund whether somebody buys the seat or not, or do you only get your refund if the seat is sold?

Haven't seen any details on the when and how yet, but common sense would indicate that you only get money if the ticket is sold and that can only happen once the game has been sold out.

Back