• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2017/18

Doubt they will play a London game on the Monday, clashes with the Notting Hill Carnival.

Didnt realise that. Surely the Sunday then, otherwise we are playing catch up yet again and also means only 2 of the 1st 6 would be at home

Will the Burnley home game stay as it is? If so I can't go. I heard that there could be a clash at Wembley?

Next year could be my favourite buttplug too,they'll ask for the first two games to be away,so our first 'home game' be in September as the season kicks off later. Not sure what will happen if we finish 4th and got a play off game for the champs league,that may be at Wembley perhaps.

Next year could be my favourite buttplug too,they'll ask for the first two games to be away,so our first 'home game' be in September as the season kicks off later. Not sure what will happen if we finish 4th and got a play off game for the champs league,that may be at Wembley perhaps.

Maybe
Depend on where the development and commisoning is

4th is an automatic place in CL group stage from this year.

I'm 55489 on the season ticket waiting list, and I just got offered a season ticket. Would be nice, but I have no use for it living so far away. I can only attend a couple of games a season. Better that someone local, who is a lot higher up on the waiting list, and have passed for Wembley, get a chance next year instead of me occupying that seat.

I'm 55489 on the season ticket waiting list, and I just got offered a season ticket. Would be nice, but I have no use for it living so far away. I can only attend a couple of games a season. Better that someone local, who is a lot higher up on the waiting list, and have passed for Wembley, get a chance next year instead of me occupying that seat.

Same here. Can only make about 9/10 home games a season now, so cant substantiate shelling out for 2 Season Tickets when we will only see half the matches

This is on the website now,they do this quite reguarly, if its true, change the rules but still keep old terms up on the site...

Purchasing a ticket using your Bronze or Lilywhite membership*

Bronze and Lilywhite members will receive loyalty points for purchasing a ticket to any first team home or away match. The ticket must be purchased using your Bronze or Lilywhite client reference number.*

For information on how many loyalty points are received for each match please click here.

Moving the goalposts again .......

Back