• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2017/18

Question for ST's as I dont remember seeing it fully explained

If you cant attend you can put your seat up for sale for 1/19th of the ST value. But do you get that refund whether somebody buys the seat or not, or do you only get your refund if the seat is sold?

You only get the refund if the ticket is sold. Put contrary to @Jordinho i don't think the game HAS to be sold out before you can offer it back to the club. This obviously means that you have more chance offloading it if you are in a more popular location (like 'The Wall').

You only get the refund if the ticket is sold. Put contrary to @Jordinho i don't think the game HAS to be sold out before you can offer it back to the club. This obviously means that you have more chance offloading it if you are in a more popular location (like 'The Wall').

Cheers.

Just thought I would check, I know we cant only make about 10 home games this season so didnt take up the ST option as it wouldnt be cost effective and would be gambling on the seat getting sold to make it so

You'll probably be able to offer it back any time, but I definitely think they will impose some limitations on when a ticket can be put up for sale, or at least when you can get money for it. Poor business to start reselling tickets the club don't make any money from (apart from the extortionate admin fees) if there are still thousands of other seats available.

Cheers.

Just thought I would check, I know we cant only make about 10 home games this season so didnt take up the ST option as it wouldnt be cost effective and would be gambling on the seat getting sold to make it so

Not going to be a problem at Wembley but after we do the Prem/CL double this season you might struggle next.

When do we get out membership pack? I still don't have mine although I auto renewed in May. Now that I'm a season ticket holder too, wondering when that arrives & the key ring, only worried about key ring as its history of White Hart Lane albeit just some grass.

I hope it isnt felt that the THST speak on behalf of all of all fans? ST revenue is far more important to the club as it is both up front and guaranteed. I would imagine their will be ample opportunity for more casual fans to get tickets for (e.g. the League Cup games).

This, the biggest problem with THST is that in the main the guys who run it have their heads up their own arses. I know a lot of fans who travel everywhere and not one of them thinks/wants THST to speak for them in the slightest.

When do we get out membership pack? I still don't have mine although I auto renewed in May. Now that I'm a season ticket holder too, wondering when that arrives & the key ring, only worried about key ring as its history of White Hart Lane albeit just some grass.

Got my ST wembley access card - covering letter dated "July 2017" says of Membership Pack "you will soon receive".

This, the biggest problem with THST is that in the main the guys who run it have their heads up their own arses. I know a lot of fans who travel everywhere and not one of them thinks/wants THST to speak for them in the slightest.
To be fair to them they've enunciated my thoughts since reading Glenda's post on here the other day, and they're more likely to get an answer.

If we move into a stadium twice the size of the Lane and it's as difficult, or more difficult, to get tickets for it than at the old place, it's going to be pretty fudging annoying.

With nigh on 20k members now becoming season ticket holders won't it become easier to get tickets even if the number/percentage of tickets available to members has reduced?

With nigh on 20k members now becoming season ticket holders won't it become easier to get tickets even if the number/percentage of tickets available to members has reduced?

This is how I saw it. Surely the wheel of doom will be nowhere near as bad on a Tuesday as, like you say, there are going to be thousands less trying to get a ticket at 9.30am

I am sure the club will go on a membership drive.Certainly in the first season of nwhl i wouldn't think too many games will go to general sale.I can also see the price reducing as well as there are less benefits now to being a bronze member.

Hopefully. But 5.5k tickets for a non-ST membership of however many tens of thousands doesn't seem like a lot to me.

To be fair to them they've enunciated my thoughts since reading Glenda's post on here the other day, and they're more likely to get an answer.

If we move into a stadium twice the size of the Lane and it's as difficult, or more difficult, to get tickets for it than at the old place, it's going to be pretty fudging annoying.

I agree. They do a pretty thankless task but, imo, do their best. The abuse they get on social media is bang out of order. Everyone can do the job better than them but of course, no one wants to give up their own time to do it.

Hopefully. But 5.5k tickets for a non-ST membership of however many tens of thousands doesn't seem like a lot to me.

Well when you consider some of the turnouts for the ballot last year I think it's probably about right when you factor in how many of those applying for tickets will now have STs - can't blame the club for wanting to guarantee bums on seats

I agree,if you read the minutes after each meeting they seem to look after the season ticket holders rather prominately ,there are supporters who support the club of all descriptions and love to see the club play especially away from home who haven't got a cat's in hell chance of getting a ticket,nothing comes up in these meetings to suggest something in helping them.

Well when you consider some of the turnouts for the ballot last year I think it's probably about right when you factor in how many of those applying for tickets will now have STs - can't blame the club for wanting to guarantee bums on seats
I don't blame them, no. But why exactly do we have to have this nonsense that 10k people in attendance each week (5k from STs and 5 from the rest of us) have to be from 2 specific boroughs of London?

I dunno, we'll see how it works out when the time comes.

I agree,if you read the minutes after each meeting they seem to look after the season ticket holders rather prominately ,there are supporters who support the club of all descriptions and love to see the club play especially away from home who haven't got a cat's in hell chance of getting a ticket,nothing comes up in these meetings to suggest something in helping them.

Really? Fromt the latest THST re the points they are going to bring up at the next meeting with THFC

These points are:

• Resolving how 18,465 new season ticket holders on the same number of loyalty points will be dealt with in the event of THFC reaching a cup semi-final or final. We are proposing that each one should be given a priority weighting based on their waiting list position when they accepted their offer and the number of members’ loyalty points they had at that time. This would then come into play in the event of deadlock. This system should be articulated by the Club clearly and transparently.
  • Clarifying the trigger for the opening of the ticket exchange. We are recommending the exchange should open whenever an area or level sells out, not when the entire stadium sells out. Details over how the fee system works also need clarifying.
  • Releasing match day pricing for Wembley.
  • Clarifying the maximum sales cap for Wembley one season passes.
  • Clarifying the maximum sales cap for Wembley multi game packs.
  • Clarifying the minimum number of tickets that will be available on a match by match basis at Wembley.
  • Clarifying how many tickets will be available on a match by match basis in the new stadium.
  • Clearly defining the offer to season ticket holders and, particularly in these significantly changed circumstances, Bronze and Lilywhite members.
  • Introducing a dedicated customer service channel and providing the ticketing and customer service teams with the resources they need.

If people think they can do a better job, they can always stand for election.

Is the s105 for locals an additional allocation, or might it include those among current/new ST holders ?

And what's the likely retention rate of those s105 ST holders?

Is there a duration for s105 ? ie would an s105 ST returned/declined after a year have to go to Barnet/Haringey resident ?

If people think they can do a better job, they can always stand for election.
^^ THIS!
I don't understand all the stick THST get here. I bet most of those who complain are not even affiliate members there, or don't respond to the survey's the send out, that form the base for their work.
I think they do a pretty good job from what they have to work with.

Back